The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2001, 01:45 PM   #1
NUKE MAYHEM
Mouser
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 9
Does anybody know where I can download episodes of the TMNT show?
NUKE MAYHEM is offline  
Old 12-08-2001, 01:49 PM   #2
chrome_dome
Inactive Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: oakland, il
Posts: 556
try kazaa, you can download almost anything with it, and yes i have found a few tmnt episodes on it. kazaa.com
__________________

chrome_dome is offline  
Old 12-08-2001, 02:30 PM   #3
DarthRaphael
Moderator
 
DarthRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC USA
Posts: 913
I've started leeching off of mIRC.

I have the first season and starting on the second. They are the subtitled versions.

I'm sharing them on the Direct Connect hub located in my sig.
__________________

I edit your posts
DarthRaphael is offline  
Old 12-08-2001, 08:56 PM   #4
Peanut
Second Gear
 
Peanut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: The New World
Posts: 15,422
I doubt there are any sites anywhere that just have them there for download without horrible downloading problems or the acursed broken links.
Peanut is offline  
Old 12-08-2001, 10:36 PM   #5
NUKE MAYHEM
Mouser
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 9
Quote:
On 2001-12-08 16:30, DarthRaphael wrote:
I've started leeching off of mIRC.

I have the first season and starting on the second. They are the subtitled versions.

I'm sharing them on the Direct Connect hub located in my sig.
Sweet, but where and/or how do I use the hub adress in your sig?
NUKE MAYHEM is offline  
Old 12-08-2001, 11:20 PM   #6
DarthRaphael
Moderator
 
DarthRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC USA
Posts: 913
Click on the connect icon in the top left. You will get a connect window. At the bottom of that window is an area where you can input an adress. Put 24.51.94.55:411 there and click connect to the right of it. You're there!

__________________

I edit your posts
DarthRaphael is offline  
Old 12-04-2003, 12:23 PM   #7
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
me and somebody else is doing a old tmnt episdoe site. I will be adding the Lether head meets ratking and the 2 usage eps soon, In like a few days. So I will make a post soon!!
PizzaPower is offline  
Old 12-04-2003, 12:37 PM   #8
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
Well, I wish someone would rip some HQ episodes that aren't on official tapes.
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline  
Old 12-04-2003, 01:05 PM   #9
Shadow
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 489
okay seriously...its a two year old thred....and we can't talk about this stuff anymore. gee wiz!
Shadow is offline  
Old 12-04-2003, 01:30 PM   #10
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
Please don't ressurect old threads...especially ones that are two years old!
__________________
cqb101 is offline  
Old 12-04-2003, 01:42 PM   #11
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Please dont resurrect old threads please. It clogs up bandwidth and such...

*pulls out lock and key*
Machias Banshee is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.