![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
A New Day, A New Headache
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
|
TMNT Smash-Up Soundtrack
I know Krang doesn't like movie/TV download links, but since this is a soundtrack, and it was never officially released, I think it's all right to post here. Besides, soundtracks have been posted here before, and no one seems to think it's a big deal.
TMNT Smash-Up was an okay game; it wasn't very bad, but there wasn't anything too special about it either. One of the highlights is definitely the music, though; Takahiro Nishi did a spectacular job with the tunes for the game, conveying a great atmosphere for each stage. I got ahold of the game files and merely converted them to a more conventional file format. There are two versions: FLAC and MP3. The FLAC is 420 MB, while the MP3 is 150 MB. If you have no idea who or what a FLAC is, then all you need to know is that it's higher quality than MP3 (hence the larger filesize). Enjoy!
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|