The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2002, 01:29 PM   #1
jasonorme666
Stone Warrior
 
jasonorme666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: UK, Tamworth
Posts: 806
The turtles cartoon is back on, havnt you been watching?

Its can be seeen on CBBC on sky or NTL Digital at 5.00pm

Its been going for 3 weeks, and ive been recording evryone
jasonorme666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2002, 01:45 PM   #2
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
If I lived in the UK, I so totally would watch it.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2002, 02:27 PM   #3
Loolaa
Mad Scientist
 
Loolaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,018
... and I do.. but I can't as I don't have digital..
Loolaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2002, 04:22 PM   #4
Riph Raph
Thug
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: North Adams, MA
Posts: 69
*sai* It's all a matter of if you live in the right place & have the right channel(s).
__________________
Where's "The Green Defender" when you really need him? *snorts*

"I know, I know... *we have to save the world*"
~Raphael Meets His Match~
Riph Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2002, 04:25 PM   #5
SeaThreePeeO
Mad Scientist
 
SeaThreePeeO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: The Void
Posts: 1,345
I do so HA!
__________________
Zombies, once you get past the stench of rotting flesh and their unhealthy obsession with brains, they're really nice people.
SeaThreePeeO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2002, 11:16 PM   #6
Loolaa
Mad Scientist
 
Loolaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,018
*hmph*
Loolaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2002, 12:45 AM   #7
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
Well...

it's a wonder what digital cable can do for ya... even when u don't have it. ne way... is there a place where we can just download them and laugh at the guys' faces who have this CBBC or whatever it is called?
__________________


R-iZZy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2002, 01:55 AM   #8
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Download em...if you mean in a site im afraid not...unless you download the eps in x-entertainment, i think there are 2 or 3 there but quality is almost unwatchable, or the official usagi yojimbo site has 2 in medium quality, but i dunno of other sites, sorry...
I wish i still had big channel (yes, the chan was called "big channel" ) they showed tmnt there and i remember watching michaelangelo the sacred turtle...but that channel probably doesn't exist anymore now.
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2002, 07:57 AM   #9
Kingkapong
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: T.O. Canada
Posts: 548
geez. i get zero ninja turtle stuff in Canada.
__________________
Go leafs go!
Kingkapong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2002, 10:21 AM   #10
spazyk
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 36
...

we can't get cable so we have satalite........... But the turtles are on my local station Kstp
__________________


http://tmnt.my-reality.net
spazyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2002, 02:08 PM   #11
TMNT Freakazoid
Thug
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 88
im stuck with sh tty cable
__________________
Visit My WWE Website At http://www.expage.com/wwestart
TMNT Freakazoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2002, 04:22 PM   #12
Kingkapong
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: T.O. Canada
Posts: 548
yes!! another canadian on this forum!!
*welcomes freakazoid with great honour*
__________________
Go leafs go!
Kingkapong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2002, 04:35 PM   #13
Riph Raph
Thug
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: North Adams, MA
Posts: 69
Well, atleast Encore is showing TMNT 2 later this month

And yesterday I got the Raph video I won on eBay. Lessee, just how many times in one day can I watch Raph Meets His Match & Knocks 'Em Dead...

*goes back to checking local listings for the cartoons*
__________________
Where's "The Green Defender" when you really need him? *snorts*

"I know, I know... *we have to save the world*"
~Raphael Meets His Match~
Riph Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2002, 05:16 PM   #14
Bowser_Koopa
Very yes
 
Bowser_Koopa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Not so far, go back a little
Posts: 1,849
i haven't seen this new cartoon yet , is it showing in a international channel like cartoon network?
Bowser_Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2002, 05:46 PM   #15
TMNT Freakazoid
Thug
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 88
YES!!
CANADA RULES!!
Oh Canada..............
__________________
Visit My WWE Website At http://www.expage.com/wwestart
TMNT Freakazoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2002, 07:48 PM   #16
Kingkapong
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: T.O. Canada
Posts: 548
that reminds me. i've seen ninja turtle movies being shown on tv, such as showcase action and the superstation, but not recently.
__________________
Go leafs go!
Kingkapong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2002, 08:11 PM   #17
TMNT Freakazoid
Thug
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 88
I've never seen it on
__________________
Visit My WWE Website At http://www.expage.com/wwestart
TMNT Freakazoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2002, 08:19 AM   #18
Vegita-San
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,089
OK Folks, I have a major request...

Anyone in the UK With an NTSC Recordable VCR, that can record me some eps in Hi-Fi Stereo sound? Maby I'll get lucky and the parts of eps I need better copies of will be uncut...

ANY help will be appreciated..
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2002, 08:21 AM   #19
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
Please say your going to put them up on the web...
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2002, 09:04 AM   #20
Vegita-San
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,089
Nope, sorry. Those days are over.
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.