The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2015, 07:16 PM   #1
ChosenOne
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,951
Casey & April #1 Preview & Discussion

Preview here.

I apologize in advance for the misleading thread title, in that there's no preview available so far. Everywhere I look, this is scheduled for next Wednesday, the 17th, yet the lack of a preview on Friday as is customary has me worried. I hope I'm not jumping the gun too much here... Just wanted to get the ball rolling.

Anyway, I will update this post if/when a preview is indeed made available.

Last edited by ChosenOne; 06-16-2015 at 04:53 PM.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 07:51 PM   #2
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
Dang, you tricked me! Hopefully there will be something up soon.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 07:58 PM   #3
HotJuicyBurgers
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,023
Curse you! What will we discuss now?!?!
__________________
A small blog that a friend of mine and I started reviewing some games of all genre's. Stop by if you have a second.

http://bootd.wordpress.com/
HotJuicyBurgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 07:59 PM   #4
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,214
So like... why did you make the thread again?
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 08:07 PM   #5
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor
 
ProphetofGanja's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Dub Side of the Moon
Posts: 3,491
I feel your worry man, I've been looking for some kind of Turtles preview all day and turned up nothing. I also thought it was #47 coming out next week until the release date thread was updated this afternoon.

Fingers crossed we get some kind of comic next Wednesday
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 08:56 PM   #6
ctt4lfecw
Stone Warrior
 
ctt4lfecw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Neutrino
Posts: 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProphetofGanja View Post
I feel your worry man, I've been looking for some kind of Turtles preview all day and turned up nothing. I also thought it was #47 coming out next week until the release date thread was updated this afternoon.

Fingers crossed we get some kind of comic next Wednesday
I bet they both get pushed back until the end of the month.
ctt4lfecw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 09:01 PM   #7
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Re: Thread title
[Insert slow clap meme here when it's ready]

Seriously, I thought this was a little early in the month to receive a true preview.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 09:16 PM   #8
ChosenOne
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,951
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Re: Thread title
[Insert slow clap meme here when it's ready]

Seriously, I thought this was a little early in the month to receive a true preview.
It's supposed to come out next Wednesday, isn't it?
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 09:34 PM   #9
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor
 
ProphetofGanja's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Dub Side of the Moon
Posts: 3,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post
It's supposed to come out next Wednesday, isn't it?
We haven't heard otherwise
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 09:36 PM   #10
ChosenOne
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,951
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProphetofGanja View Post
We haven't heard otherwise
So it's the absence of a preview that's odd. I hope it hasn't been delayed or something.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 10:40 PM   #11
funatic
Mad Scientist
 
funatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Northampton, MA
Posts: 1,226
let's hope the first few pages were so monumental and spoilery they couldn't do a preview.
funatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 07:21 AM   #12
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post
It's supposed to come out next Wednesday, isn't it?
I think you're right! I stand corrected.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 08:10 AM   #13
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor
 
ProphetofGanja's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Dub Side of the Moon
Posts: 3,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by funatic View Post
let's hope the first few pages were so monumental and spoilery they couldn't do a preview.
let's hope so

whenever we don't hear anything from the IDW team I imagine they're either all super hard at work making sure the comic will come out on time or out at the beach on vacation, chillin
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 10:09 AM   #14
PangolinFeets
Mad Scientist
 
PangolinFeets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,321
Noooo.... This got my hopes up so much.
I cannot even appropriately express how excited I am for this. If the previous work of the creators on this team is any indication of the quality we're getting, this is going to be excellent.
PangolinFeets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 11:41 AM   #15
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master
 
MikeandRaph87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 11,188
Mile High Comics has this listed in this Wednesday's releases for IDW.
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon!
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 12:10 PM   #16
ChosenOne
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,951
I've been keeping an eye out for the preview in all usual venues, but still no luck.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 11:34 PM   #17
swing_kinker
Thug
 
swing_kinker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 98
I have read a review copy of issue one and its shaping up to be a really good mini. Don't know if a certain character has been revealed in the previews so don't want to spoil it but I was a very happy man with the reveal!
swing_kinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 11:00 AM   #18
PangolinFeets
Mad Scientist
 
PangolinFeets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,321
Bobby just posted it on Twitter!!!.
http://issuu.com/idwpublishing/docs/...13407/13534790
PangolinFeets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 11:10 AM   #19
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
I'm a little worried... Casey seems REALLY distant in this. Poor April.

Gruesome murder in a campus parking lot... RIP, Dr. Miller.
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 11:11 AM   #20
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
Oh, and I really like the heart/hockey mask logo. That's cute.
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comic discussion, mini-series


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.