The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2002, 05:50 PM   #1
Wicko
Mouser
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 13
Is April....

Is April in every episode of TMNT(Cartoon)?

So far all the ones ive re-seen since I was younger have her in it, I was just curious.
__________________
Like where else dudes? Vinnie's Pizza!
Wicko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2002, 05:52 PM   #2
Skeletoncrew
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bearing in on your spicy brains
Posts: 3,275
Well, I honestly don't know...but she sure seems to be! She's just perpetually being kidnapped too! That reminds me, I always wondered why she didn't get ripped to shreds every time Shredder threw her over his shoulder? He does have bladed shoulder pads!
__________________

Adult TMNT fan art and fiction contest Now accepting entries!
Skeletoncrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2002, 06:05 PM   #3
spazyk
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 36
h

Yea! Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
__________________


http://tmnt.my-reality.net
spazyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2002, 06:43 PM   #4
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
i think her pockets were filled with teflon lining and padding. hey, a girl can't be too careful these days!
__________________
Tinselcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2002, 07:49 PM   #5
Samantha
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 337
LOL! Also she had this strange fondness for yellow. I always thought it was a bit strange that this well paid reporter wore the same outfit everyday for about seven years...
__________________
"Why did you bring her here?"

"Cause I wanted to redecerate. A couple throw pillows, a tv news reporter, what'd you think?"
Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2002, 08:33 PM   #6
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Actually, in the last couple seasons she wore a nicer, and less eye-straining, brown/green outfit that looked a whole lot better!

As for April in every episode... I honestly don't know. Someone would have to check to summeries on ninjaturtles.com to be sure.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2002, 09:12 PM   #7
enigma-1
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: take your pick...
Posts: 4,161
*snorts* That'll take a bit.
enigma-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 09:09 AM   #8
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
I liked the original yellow jumpsuit, i was more 80s
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 10:30 AM   #9
Loolaa
Mad Scientist
 
Loolaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,018
I bet she she was in every ep. Even if only for a short while, or just on tv. ... but I couldn't say for sure as I didn't see every season.

I didn't like the yellow jump suit. I wish I'd seen that brown/green outfit!
Loolaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 10:44 AM   #10
enigma-1
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: take your pick...
Posts: 4,161
Trust me, it was better than the yellow.
enigma-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 10:52 AM   #11
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Oh yes... it bothered me too, that lovely, yellow (often times rather revealing) jumpsuit. I so liked what she owre int he later seasons, as well as in the first movie. More..normal!

But get this for an eye opener, she was not ever a TV news reporter oncein the Mirage comics. She was a PC lab technician for the real Baxter Stockman, the African American scientist responsible for the mousers! If she wore a jumpsuit in that environment, then I can understand why.
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 10:58 AM   #12
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
If your really crazy you can check the episode guide on ninjaturtles.com it gives lists of all the characters in every single episode
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 11:09 AM   #13
Loolaa
Mad Scientist
 
Loolaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,018
They must have based that yellow jumpsuit on the blue jumpsuit she wore in that second mirage issue. Her hair was similar, too.
Loolaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 12:08 PM   #14
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
My point exactly...
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 12:38 PM   #15
Wicko
Mouser
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nturtle
I liked the original yellow jumpsuit, i was more 80s
RIGHT ON!
__________________
Like where else dudes? Vinnie's Pizza!
Wicko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 01:37 PM   #16
Skeletoncrew
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bearing in on your spicy brains
Posts: 3,275
Yuck. I don't like yellow. But I'm sure Shredder liked the fact that she was always easy to spot!
__________________

Adult TMNT fan art and fiction contest Now accepting entries!
Skeletoncrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 01:39 PM   #17
Loolaa
Mad Scientist
 
Loolaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,018
Yeah, you couldn't miss her in that thing!
Loolaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 01:43 PM   #18
Skeletoncrew
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bearing in on your spicy brains
Posts: 3,275
You'd think an investigative reporter would want to be a little more low-key.
__________________

Adult TMNT fan art and fiction contest Now accepting entries!
Skeletoncrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 02:19 PM   #19
SeaThreePeeO
Mad Scientist
 
SeaThreePeeO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: The Void
Posts: 1,345
Did she have a closet full of those yellow jump suits? If not that one must have really wiffed a bit
__________________
Zombies, once you get past the stench of rotting flesh and their unhealthy obsession with brains, they're really nice people.
SeaThreePeeO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 02:24 PM   #20
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Okay, here's my discovery. Looking through the episode guide didn't take all that long, I only needed to scan the cast listing. April was not in, or at least is not listed in the credits of:
Napoleon Bonafrog: Colossus of the Swamps
The Legend of Koji
Atlantis Awakes
Turtle Trek

The following episodes may or may not have had her in it. They had no cast listing nor was she mentioned in the summary, but the summaries were very short.
Rondo In New York
Elementary, My Dear Turtles

So she's not in four, maybe six, out of what, 193 episodes? So she's not in ALL of them.

I'm still trying to hunt down a picture of April in her later episodes outfit. And remember, she didn't wear the jumpsuit all the time, she had a few other outfits. I remember a nice purple dress from the episode where her apartment got robbed, among others. They just can't afford to design a new outfit for every episode.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.