The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2002, 08:17 AM   #1
Vegita-San
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,089
OK Folks in the UK, a Proposal :)

If someone is willing to help me out with taping about 30 or so episodes in NTSC, and hi Fi Stereo, on the CBBC, I'd be willing to upload 30 uncut episodes for your trouble. They'd be in Real Video format, but high quality since I have access to a cable modem on the weekends now..

Thanks again ...
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 10:25 AM   #2
Loolaa
Mad Scientist
 
Loolaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,018
Well I'm afraid I can't help as I don't have digital, or sky. Sorry.

*looks out at the other uk members...*
Loolaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.