The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2002, 10:41 AM   #1
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
Jonas tugboat, viking extrodinare

I don't know how familiar all of you are with Macromedia Flash but I'm a bit of a flash animator, not a very good one though anyways I'm creating a series right now called "The Adventures of Jonas and Mortimer" and I'm looking for a place on the web with lots of Flash movies to put it on since I'm to lazy to make a site Any suggestions?
Nturtle is offline  
Old 07-07-2002, 04:40 PM   #2
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Ooh...flash movies are fun! I like 'em. Unfortunately, I don't know any places that host flash movies...
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 07-07-2002, 04:47 PM   #3
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
oh well I'll keep looking, Anyway Jonas is a viking who talks in grunts and his assistent Mortimer is like Robin from the 60s Batman except he is a giant Mutant Mango, they battle the evil Poochie who's parents thought he was a dog when he was born

In short nothing out of the ordinary
Nturtle is offline  
Old 07-07-2002, 04:51 PM   #4
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
*jumps up and down in excitement*
Ooh...that sounds like a grand idea, Nturtle! I like it, especially the part about the mutant mango. I hope you can find a place to host it...I'd love to see it! Keep us posted on its progress
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 07-13-2002, 07:12 PM   #5
Anonymous
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I'm currently working on some tmnt flash animations myself for my site. Along with tmnt music videos
 
Old 07-13-2002, 10:04 PM   #6
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Totally tubular!! I can't wait to see them, dudette! Flash movies and music vids are sooo cool...
*remembers seeing a lot of them at Turtles-Boy's site*
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 07-14-2002, 09:58 AM   #7
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
TMNT Flash music videos??!! whoa thats awesome!!!!
I found a place called newgrounds.com the only problem is that 95% of th stuff there is really stupid and/or perverted but then again I may make my own site who knows...
Nturtle is offline  
Old 07-14-2002, 02:35 PM   #8
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
movies and music videos and flash animation, oh my! sounds cool, can't wait to check it out!
__________________
Tinselcat is offline  
Old 07-15-2002, 09:52 AM   #9
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
Big Big news!!!!!!!!!!! I now have a website!!!!! go to www.geocities.com/taojam2000

Nturtle is offline  
Old 07-15-2002, 12:43 PM   #10
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
that site's funny, the intro's hilarious
i'll see the episodes later, right now my hard disk's full
__________________
Nickokapo is offline  
Old 07-15-2002, 01:15 PM   #11
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
Thanks a lot!!!! You can't go wrong with Ozzy Ozborne and a mango and viking bouncing around in the dark!!!!
The episode is only 312K and you don't even have to download
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline  
Old 07-15-2002, 01:22 PM   #12
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
oh i didn't knew it's so small, i'll watch it then..i love flash stuff...and stuff
__________________
Nickokapo is offline  
Old 07-15-2002, 07:42 PM   #13
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
Yay!!! I've already got about 19 hits!!!!!! of course 11 of those are my own... but still 8 is preety good!!!! I submited my site to Google and Altavista too
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline  
Old 07-15-2002, 08:46 PM   #14
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
I tried visiting your site, Nturtle, but all I'm getting is a blank page and someone talking in the background. It might be my browser...
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 07-15-2002, 09:28 PM   #15
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
hmmmm...it's not the episode what i have to download...it's the quicktime plugin for opera...but i tried to do that and it said something about java not being enabled...oh well, i'll try again when my IE works
__________________
Nickokapo is offline  
Old 07-16-2002, 08:12 AM   #16
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
hmmm.... thats strange check if you have a Flash 4 or above player, it seems to work fine on my IE and Navigator
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline  
Old 07-16-2002, 03:37 PM   #17
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
That must be it. I don't think I have Flash installed in the old computer I'm using. *sigh* How big is the download for the newest Flash program?
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 07-17-2002, 12:17 PM   #18
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
only a bit over meg
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline  
Old 07-17-2002, 12:29 PM   #19
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
I'll see if I can download it tonight. My internet connection always seems faster at night.
*shrugs*
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 07-17-2002, 02:20 PM   #20
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
Episode 2 is currently underdevelopment it'll take awhile though
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.