The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2003, 12:21 PM   #1
tormentedvagrant
Hench Mutant
 
tormentedvagrant's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: April's Apartment
Posts: 462
Quarry is on the way!

the official site just posted pics of the quarry action figure!
__________________
"I like to eat things I can pick out their bones with my teeth, not pick my teeth with their bones."--Leatherhead(RPG)
tormentedvagrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 12:23 PM   #2
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
That looks awesome!
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 12:29 PM   #3
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
That looks so badass!
__________________
cqb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 12:33 PM   #4
tormentedvagrant
Hench Mutant
 
tormentedvagrant's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: April's Apartment
Posts: 462
i hope he isntthe only one from the underground they make
__________________
"I like to eat things I can pick out their bones with my teeth, not pick my teeth with their bones."--Leatherhead(RPG)
tormentedvagrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 12:35 PM   #5
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
I'm certain they'll release Stonebiter and Razorfist as well. Now that would make an awesome 3-pack!
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 12:41 PM   #6
Kid Icarus
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Angel Land
Posts: 4,150
I'm SO getting that one! .
Kid Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 01:05 PM   #7
Apple Cat
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 528
---delete this

Last edited by Apple Cat; 10-19-2008 at 06:21 AM.
Apple Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 01:44 PM   #8
Aaron
Hench Mutant
 
Aaron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 357
Awesome! That's definetly a buyer.
__________________
"Death comes for us all, Oroku Saki"
Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 02:09 PM   #9
Taloniss
Mad Scientist
 
Taloniss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,819
Sweet! Makes me wish we could get anything except Wave 1 here in Canada
Taloniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 02:38 PM   #10
Byond Awesome
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 32
That looks well... Beyond Awesome! Can't wait!
Byond Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 02:42 PM   #11
Dane E5R
Mad Scientist
 
Dane E5R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Topeka, Kansas
Posts: 1,602
They're not wasting any time, are they? This new toyline is incredible.
__________________
http://www.luckyusshow.com
Dane E5R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 04:50 PM   #12
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by tormentedvagrant
i hope he isntthe only one from the underground they make
It's a "she" not a "he"


I also notice that this figure looks much more feminine from the cartoon images too.
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 07:42 PM   #13
Nick Kell
Foot Soldier
 
Nick Kell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 118
This is my least favorite of the sculpts shown so far. He looks too round, he should be sharper. His legs also don't extend backwards like the drawings. I dunno, I'm sure he's still a work in progress and he'll end up being awesome.
Nick Kell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 08:02 PM   #14
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
mmmmmmmhmmm

bla
that Quarry Figure is terable
I realy liked this charecter I will still have to get one for my collection but this looks like the worst toy yet...whoever sculpted that needs to look at the drawing a bit more.....
*shakes head*
I'm never like this about tmnt figures but this ones just bad....
they realy need to have Michael dooney sculpt for them he's such an amazing artist
Vaughn Michael
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 08:08 PM   #15
jasonorme666
Stone Warrior
 
jasonorme666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: UK, Tamworth
Posts: 806
So is it Male Or Female

My first thoughts when i saw it on the Ninja Turtle site was that it was female

havnt ever seen the epesode with this character in, so i wouldnt know.
jasonorme666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 08:08 PM   #16
Apple Cat
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 528
---delete this

Last edited by Apple Cat; 10-19-2008 at 06:21 AM.
Apple Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 09:13 PM   #17
Byond Awesome
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 32
Yea come to think of it, it is to round, the figure would kick if it was sharper and more dangerous lookin'
Byond Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 07:56 AM   #18
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,754
You know what that was on my list of action figures I want the most. That is an awesome sculpt. I t is so mine. When is it going to be released.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 08:16 AM   #19
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
I just know I'm gonna get hurt for saying this, but she kinda reminds me of Dregg...
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 08:27 AM   #20
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
wow you know what

Machias Banshee you are so right!!!
I didnt even think about that
I was just watching my tapes from the last season of the old cartoon the other day I don't care what anyone says I realy liked dreg and mung and those people from the last season should realy have been made into action figures.....I did a drag of my own in his exoskeleton a long time back I'd like to resculpt it now that my skills have gotten better I've also realy been wanting to sculpt mung anf titanus
I love me so mutants and aliens
Vaughn Michael
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.