![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 13
|
TMNT is indeed on Power Rangers in Space this morning...
Just saw a "coming up next" commercial for it. Starts in 5 minutes on ABCFamily for anyone reading!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Inactive Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
|
Five minutes?!? *panics and runs around*
*stops and smacks her forehead* Time zones! PR doesn't start till 10 here. I've still got an hour. Thanks for the heads up! Again! |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Inactive Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
|
That was freakin' hilarious! LOL!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Mango Lovin' Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
|
*bows before Spooie*
Thank you so much for informing all of us! I taped it, and I was totally glued to the TV set! *gives Spooie a special golden mango* You have my thanks. And I agree with Kali....It was SO funny! I loved Mikey's line: "You're asking a turtle, who lives in a sewer, to explain a cosmic event?" LOL!! Oops, I gotta run!! Computer time is over. *disappears in a puff of blue smoke*
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!" Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 119
|
hey
On the TMNT on PowerRangers thing. Was the show called the Best of PowerRangers because I think its coming on again in July 21. I looked it up on ABCFamily.com. Just want to make sure if thats what the show is called.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Inactive Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
|
Best of Power Rangers is just a fancy way of saying they'll be showing a Power Rangers block. They show like two hours worth of PR every Sunday. The actual show of the TMNT/PR crossover is called Save Our Ship. The have so many PR episodes, it'll be awhile before they get back to this ep.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2002
Location: T.O. Canada
Posts: 548
|
dang!!! i missed it!!! i was outside playing soccer with my friends.
__________________
Go leafs go! |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
|
you know...the best of power rangers or something like that was going to air on fox kids...i wonder if it's the same program...but it probably already aired.
oh well |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2002
Location: T.O. Canada
Posts: 548
|
but, it's nothing of any interest to me because i dislike power rangers and how it looks but watching it would be a good laugh because of how cheesy it's done.
__________________
Go leafs go! |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
|
that's one of the reasons i didn't watched that fox kids special...even if the tmnt are in it...i couldn't stand so many PR episodes untill i get to see the tmnt
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 13
|
You're welcome azure turtle and Kali.
Side note... Power Rangers actually gets very good in "Time Force," which was the last Saban series... the new "Wild Force" being done by Disney and all. They had good writing, great actors, and actual story arcs. It was much darker than any other PR series and killed off no less than 4 main characters... including the leader of the Rangers, who gets slaughtered in the first episode. How cool is that? Anyway... speaking of Saban and all, did anyone ever see that HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE movie called "National Lampoon's Presents: Men in White" ??? It was the movie that launched FoxFamily back in 1999 I believe it was. Has a brief cameo of Raph (or was it Mikey?) surfing out in space yelling "Cowabunga!". Made absolutely NO SENSE! Just a horrible, horrible movie. I still have scars. |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2002
Location: T.O. Canada
Posts: 548
|
never heard of it and if i did hear of it, i wouldn't watch it
__________________
Go leafs go! |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Mango Lovin' Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
|
I've heard of the movie, Spooie...but I've never watched it. The ads for it looked terrible enough...
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!" Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Inactive Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
|
Agreed. I was willing to watch Power Rangers when they had the Turtles on, but that's too much even for me.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|