![]() |
|
|
#1 | |||
|
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Upsidedown
Posts: 7,926
|
'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' exhibit
Quote:
Opens November 8th, and runs through May of 2017.
__________________
------------------------------------------------------ Quote:
Quote:
|
|||
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 605
|
I forget the guys name who's collection this is from, but watched a video of his stuff on ebay. Lots of cool stuff.
The statues are from U Mass, donated by Laird. I wonder if they'll have anything really crazy there. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
A Crusty Bob Fan
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: At the current moment, on your screen.
Posts: 2,008
|
I'm disappointed as the video link doesn't appear to be working, but I would love to see this exhibit come to any of the museums within my city.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|