The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2016, 09:43 AM   #1
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
Help with my autograph collection

Hello fellow TMNT fans,

Rutger from the Netherlands here! As you may all know by now I have a massive TMNT autograph collection (http://www.tmntautographs.com) and still working hard to expand it.

I've been collecting for almost 11 years now and still haven't been able to get in touch with Dan Green a.k.a. James Snyder. He is mostly known for voicing Commander Mozar, Mortu and the Professor in the 4Kids TMNT cartoon and '87 Leo in TURTLES FOREVER

Now he will be a guest next year at:
Digi-Con 3 in Doncaster Deaf College, Doncaster, UK (February 25/26)
and at:
JAMPcon in The Chattanoogan Hotel. Chattanooga, TN (April 21/22/23)

Is anyone going to either of the 2 conventions and willing to get an autograph for me? I will send you 3 photos of his characters in advance and pay you through PayPal.
Please let me know via a private message or [email protected]

Many, many thanks!
__________________
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 10:47 AM   #2
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Good luck with getting your autographs, Rutger. Hope you're having a wonderful holiday season!!!
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 02:16 AM   #3
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
Thanks man! That's so nice of you.
I wish you a wonderful holiday season as well.



Oh and... BUMPING the thread
__________________
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 02:54 AM   #4
Mzx10484
WEM Super Starfinder 200
 
Mzx10484's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,085
Very nice collection of autographs ! Just checked it out
Mzx10484 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 03:51 AM   #5
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
Oh that's cool, thank you man! I'm very proud of it and it's the biggest organised TMNT autograph collection out there
__________________
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 10:50 AM   #6
neatoman
Overlord
 
neatoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,040
Are you willing to buy an autograph from me? I'm going to get Sean Astin to sign a copy of Amazing Adventures #10 for me next week, but if you want to I'll get him to sign my extra copy of TMNT ongoing #49, you just have to buy it from me in that case.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 12:28 AM   #7
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
Thanks man, I already have and met Sean Astin. And I always let the actor sign an 8x11 picture of their own character.

____


And for all who read this thread. I found a solution, so I no longer need help getting an autograph from Digi-Con

Many thanks!
__________________
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.