![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 56
|
So "Fresh prince of Bel-air" returned to poland
I can't believe Mr. Will's uncle was Shredder, they doesn't sound alike
Also James "uncle Phil" Avery stole April in TMNT2 meme
__________________
Fanboy of the TMNT since 1990 till 1997/1999 I roleplay as Leonardo Owned TMNT episode DVDs: 1987 German DVD box 1-3 2012 Polish DVD Owned TMNT games Famiclone Geki Kame ninja den TMNT2 TMNT TF |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
|
Nothing in your post makes sense tbh.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,789
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Team Blue Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,290
|
Can we try again, with a little more detail/explanation...
Yeah, he's the voice of original cartoon Shredder. Beyond that, I'm not sure what's going on here. |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
That whack job behind you
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
|
I couldn't find the right Family Guy clip I wanted to use so this is close enough. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: AZ
Posts: 3,508
|
![]() Just wanted to use that
__________________
Nothing can survive the will to stay alive, cause if you try, you can do anything. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,514
|
Without sounding like I want a punchline why did the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air return to Poland?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | ||
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 56
|
Quote:
And on topic, just wanted to threw my 2 cents on him Quote:
__________________
Fanboy of the TMNT since 1990 till 1997/1999 I roleplay as Leonardo Owned TMNT episode DVDs: 1987 German DVD box 1-3 2012 Polish DVD Owned TMNT games Famiclone Geki Kame ninja den TMNT2 TMNT TF Last edited by BH Daimaouji; 12-11-2016 at 01:54 AM. |
||
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|