The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2017, 12:16 AM   #1
Adam Riches
Thug
 
Adam Riches's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 88
Whose signature on TMNT 2 CD?

I bought this TMNT 2 SOTO soundtrack CD many years ago at a used CD store, and upon opening the case noticed that someone had autographed the back of the booklet.

It could be nothing, but I also thought it would be odd for someone to sign and date something like this if they didn't have some sort of involvement with TMNT, so... I was wondering if anyone might have any clues as to whose signature this could be?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7780.jpg (113.5 KB, 44 views)
Adam Riches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 11:33 AM   #2
ABrown
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,831
Hmm, any chance that's Vanilla Ice's autograph?
ABrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 06:34 PM   #3
Adam Riches
Thug
 
Adam Riches's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABrown View Post
Hmm, any chance that's Vanilla Ice's autograph?
Definitely not his, I've personally gotten his signature.

I had thought maybe it was one of those "Meet the TMNT at Toys R Us this Saturday!" costumed character things, but it certainly doesn't resemble any of the TMNT's names, and the handwriting appears too neat for that.

I'd like to think it's someone who had something to do with the soundtrack, but none of it is really legible enough to get any clues from.
Adam Riches is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.