![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: WV
Posts: 34
|
TMNT #1 second print question
Hi
I new to collecting the mirage books. Did the make counterfeit copies of the second print ? I've heard of fake firsts but wasn't sure about second prints. I usually buy it graded but cant afford a slab version so Im trying to find a affordable raw copy. Thanks for any help |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 2,619
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 4,068
|
Considering many fake first prints used second prints, then yeah, I'm not aware of fake second prints out there.
__________________
Lie with passion and be forever damned... |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: WV
Posts: 34
|
Thanks guys for the info
I really appreciate it. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|