![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
That Mob Boss...
I'm wondering, do you think it'd be a funny running gag seeing the mobster from episode 1 in the background of multiple episodes, going about his "business" with the Turtles paying him no mind until maybe the end of the 1st season where he becomes a key player or the team sort of just accidental bring him to justice?
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 Last edited by Jester; 08-15-2018 at 02:55 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Team Blue Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,290
|
Assuming you meant mobster, not monster, and mean that guy seen just before they went diving into the pool... that is a great idea, I like it.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
I did mean that mobster....stupid autocorrect.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: United States
Posts: 178
|
Since the first time I’ve saw the clip, I figured this had to be foreshadowing.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
This ***** used to be Fun
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Aotearoa New Zealand
Posts: 5,368
|
A pretty good gag to have in the show. Like that homeless guy in 2012.
What if when the turtles finally confront him, we find out that he's not a bad guy at all?
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Band of the Hawk
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 3,926
|
like he's really a undercover cop or something?
__________________
![]() Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight--for him! Cassandra's Revenge ~Tangled the Series ________________________________ http://frankviola.org/2012/01/30/godsviewofawoman/ _______________________________ http://nox-artemis.tumblr.com/post/4...k-and-feminism |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
I'm leaving. Goodbye. :)
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: No comment -_- ...
Posts: 2,754
|
I hope he'll turn out to be the violent vigilante himself - Casey Jones!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Team Blue Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,290
|
Unless I'm mistaken, we're talking about the guy at 1:45 in this sneak peek, right? (Sorry, wanted to post an image but imgur is giving me an error.
I assume that is highly unlikely to be Casey, but I'd laugh my ass off if it was. At this point.... well, why the hell not. Just do it. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
Grizzled undercover cop Casey Jones...
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|