The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2002, 04:16 PM   #1
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
Web Site Updates

I decided to put up this topic so people could let everyone know when they update their pages. i know there are several sites that i'd like to keep tabs on, but i never know when they add something new, so i thought i'd put this up so, hopefully, myself and others don't have to keep checking back all the time. I'm lazy, so sue me. (er, just kidding. don't sue me.)
__________________
Tinselcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2002, 07:38 PM   #2
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
I really should update my page but of course I am too lazy maybe I will add some more stuff though
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2002, 07:47 PM   #3
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Your page!i forgot...hmmmm the intro has a normal size now...awesome...and now getting back on topic so that the offtopic police wont get me um...this is a very helpful thread...because...it...helps.
yep.
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2002, 10:51 PM   #4
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
LOL!! Good job, Nicko! I think you were able to lose the off-topic police.

A thread for updates, eh? Great idea, TC! So...uh... I guess I can start. I updated my site back on Friday, Aug. 2. A new format for the art gallery, new art and new links. That's about it.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2002, 01:47 PM   #5
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
well, since i last visited the forum, i added quite a bit to my page. avatars are up, as is poetry. none of my fanart is up, but since i already had some of my original art scanned before the summer started, it's posted now. i hope you guys like it, it's not great, but it's a sampling of my style.
__________________
Tinselcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2002, 02:28 PM   #6
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Cool, I'll have to check that out when I have time. I did a few updates to my site too. Just some new art, a new fic, profile, and a link to GW's Hybrid contest. I think that's all I did.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2002, 01:52 PM   #7
SeaThreePeeO
Mad Scientist
 
SeaThreePeeO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: The Void
Posts: 1,345
Drum roll please!

I have finally managed to update my site!

*shock* *gasp*

It isn't much, no fancy art or witty writings, just a few profiles and things.

I hope to kick this non productive dive I am in at the moment and get back to Fan Fiction writing. Trouble is I can't seem to get motivated these days
__________________
Zombies, once you get past the stench of rotting flesh and their unhealthy obsession with brains, they're really nice people.
SeaThreePeeO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2002, 08:22 PM   #8
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
*cheers*
Yay, Nun!! I'm glad to see that you're still updating your site!

Yes, you must continue writing! You have a few unfinished fics that I've still got my eyes on. So, motivation, eh? Uh... How about something tasty? Pizza? Pineapples? Flies? Stinkbugs? No wait, how about a mango?
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2002, 12:53 AM   #9
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Hi everyone! I just finished making a very big update over at my Lair, which includes the grand opening of a brand new section! If you decide to visit me, make sure to take a peek into the Random Room. It houses a few interesting things.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2002, 01:03 AM   #10
Skeletoncrew
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bearing in on your spicy brains
Posts: 3,275
*pokes Nunchucker with a cattle prod*

That done, I really should work on my site as well. There just aren't enough hours in every day!
__________________

Adult TMNT fan art and fiction contest Now accepting entries!
Skeletoncrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2002, 10:50 AM   #11
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
I could never agree more! 'N I got toooo many websites I can shake a stick at. *puts those websites on hold even longer to look at Azure's new stuff*
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2002, 11:03 AM   #12
SeaThreePeeO
Mad Scientist
 
SeaThreePeeO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: The Void
Posts: 1,345
*Glares at cattle prod poking SC*

I'm getting there, I'm getting there!

I just need a little motivation that's all. Anyone know where they sell it?

*Rushes of to view this new sectiony thing*
__________________
Zombies, once you get past the stench of rotting flesh and their unhealthy obsession with brains, they're really nice people.
SeaThreePeeO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2002, 11:09 AM   #13
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Heh heh, I need a kick in the butt to get going on my current fan fiction too. But I've got some new art cranked out onto my site.

Oh, and Azure, I loved the Hero Machine pictures. I love that site, but I never manage to get mine to come out the way I want.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2002, 11:14 AM   #14
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Heehee.. those Hero Machine pix are neato indeed! I heard of that before, but never yet bothered to venture there. I lie how you have Frost in Knights armor.

Gonna get around to the second chapter of Frost's fic too.
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2002, 11:20 AM   #15
SeaThreePeeO
Mad Scientist
 
SeaThreePeeO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: The Void
Posts: 1,345
Mango Rap??

You have way too much time on your hands

Pass some of it this way please
__________________
Zombies, once you get past the stench of rotting flesh and their unhealthy obsession with brains, they're really nice people.
SeaThreePeeO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2002, 03:30 PM   #16
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
LOL! Woah, thanks for the kind comments, everyone! I really love that HeroMachine... I've been playing with it for a long time now. I tried making Kali with it, but she never turns out right.

I want to get my hands on HeroMachine version 2, but it's only in the beta stage now. Once it's finished, it'll cost $20! The website said that it'll have a bunch of new animal-types though, and I'm curious if it'll include turtles... I was happy with how Frost turned out, even though he's missing a lot of details that would make him a true turtle.

Heh... The Mango Rap was written by KC, not by me. I got her permission to post it, so I did. I thought it was pretty clever. I seem to have too much free time, but I wish that free time could be spent on a job. But no one wants to hire me, and summer's practically over. I go back to school in a few more weeks.

I'm really excited about everyone else's current projects, especially the Hybrid Contest! And I'm looking forward to reading more of Kali's latest fic, and I'm hoping to see updates for Nun's and HT's fics, too. Ooh, and I can't wait to see SC's very own website!! 'Tis a good time to be a TMNT fan.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2002, 10:48 AM   #17
Loolaa
Mad Scientist
 
Loolaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,018
I love your hero pics, Azure! And I love how neat and organised your art page is now!
I'm gonna have to find time to look at all these updates! I didn't even know Tinselcat had a webpage!
Loolaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2002, 01:05 PM   #18
SeaThreePeeO
Mad Scientist
 
SeaThreePeeO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: The Void
Posts: 1,345
Ooooo Ooooo *gets over excited and does a little dance*

You just have to go to my site and see my new entry button!
__________________
Zombies, once you get past the stench of rotting flesh and their unhealthy obsession with brains, they're really nice people.
SeaThreePeeO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2002, 02:34 PM   #19
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Thanks, Loolaa!

Oy Nun, I saw your new entry button yesterday! LOL!! I think it's funny.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2002, 08:29 PM   #20
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
okay, i had a wonderful time in seattle, missed the forum, now i'm back (and the wierdness level should be back to 100% now. *tips hat to nturtle*), azure is NOT evil and FANART IS UP!!!! GO SEE!! NOW! GO!!! SEE FANART!! QUICK!!! BEFORE I TAKE OUT MY ROLLED-UP NEWSPAPER!!! er.. ahem, there's not much right now, but more is on the way. i hope y'all like it!
__________________
Tinselcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.