![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,514
|
Charles Swenson Involvement with TMNT
I was just wondering we read a lot about how Fred Wolf put the show together. Jimmy Murakami it's understood was a producer for the company but I wondered what Charles Swenson's involvement was with the series? Next to Wolf and Murakami he is never talked about as much.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10,480
|
TMNT Closing Credits
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,514
|
Okay and what did you find? I know he was part of the production company that made the series but wondered if he didn't have much influence on the show like Jimmy Murakami.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|