![]() |
|
|
#1 | ||
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
|
"Coming Out of Their Shells: The Impossible Story"
Insightful post over at Gamespot today:
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ni.../1100-6475327/ The surprising story of how "two punky little kids" Bob Bejan and Godfrey Nelson were able to turn their fan-project into a multi-million dollar Radio City Music Hall production! Excerpt: Quote:
Quote:
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Detoxed Member
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,183
|
So that explains the costumes for COOTS without their clothes in some behind the scenes interviews. Very interesting read.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Handsomest Boy in School
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Realm of SJW
Posts: 4,642
|
I'd pay just to see their faces when the sewer lid flew through the ceiling and lit the place on fire.
__________________
I AM FOR ACTUAL! . . . and the White Savior. . . and the Right Hand of God. . .
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,514
|
Ah so now we know who to blame...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,450
|
I have to admit I enjoyed these as a kid. At one point, I was pretty much down with anything turtles. Now it's a fun relic of the franchise. Glad to be far away from it, but glad it happened.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|