![]() |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Did you expect Her to turn out to be [SPOILER]? | |||
| Yes |
|
2 | 13.33% |
| No |
|
7 | 46.67% |
| I suspected it was a possibility but did not expect it |
|
2 | 13.33% |
| I suspected/expected she would turn out to be an older character but not [SPOILER] |
|
4 | 26.67% |
| Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,034
|
Did anyone expect Crackhead Foot Ninja to be this show's version of [Spoiler]?
Spoiler:
__________________
Hahahaha! Last edited by neatoman; 05-17-2020 at 09:00 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
Spoilers, dude. C'mon.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,034
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,828
|
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Hellblazer
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,163
|
Spoiler:
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons. Last edited by Autbot_Benz; 05-17-2020 at 11:56 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
|
Spoiler:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
Poll edited, for what it's worth.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 7
|
Spoiler:
__________________
![]() Tumblr | DeviantArt TMNT Fancomics: Matricide (In progress!) Blaze of Glory (Complete!) |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,682
|
I am legit surprised there are still new episodes? I thought the show was cancelled?
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU." Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/ I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/ |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 | |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,034
|
Quote:
Based on the current rate of release, I estimate the finale will air between October 2020 and February 2021, probably November 2020. Or if we're really lucky, August 2020. If it were up to me, I'd just dump all the episodes online right away but I'm not in the business of disguising financial failures... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Team Blue Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,290
|
I dunno, I wasn't sure if CJ was really even her initials/nickname given the 'Grandma' part included, thinking it was probably just a random cover for company image. But who knows, you could be onto something.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,828
|
You know re watching the episode a 6th time I just realized who else would give a a spiked Bat/Mace trick weapons but
Spoiler:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,517
|
She is not casey jones because Casey is a man and he is not a ninja he is just a coward !
__________________
I AM THE SHREDDER!!!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,009
|
Whoa. Wait, wait, wait...there's a character on this show called crackhead ninja?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,034
|
No she just didn't have a real name (and officially, she still doesn't). I called her that because she's hyperactive and unhinged, also crazy eyes.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,089
|
Quote:
![]() AKA: Foot Recruit.
__________________
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, "Mythbusters" |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 | ||
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,009
|
Quote:
Quote:
Last edited by Galactus; 05-19-2020 at 06:11 PM. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,682
|
Pic of female Casey?
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU." Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/ I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/ |
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
This ***** used to be Fun
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Aotearoa New Zealand
Posts: 5,370
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Canada
Posts: 859
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|