The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2020, 08:29 PM   #1
PizzaPower1985
Stone Warrior
 
PizzaPower1985's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 947
Article: 35 Years. Ranking 35 Versions of TMNT

*Already looked to see if this was posted. Didn't find it.

This is where every TMNT thing EVER (practically) gets ranked from worst to best. Not how I would have ranked them BUT they got the firsts 2 right, aye!

teenagemutantninjaturtles . com /2019/04/03/ranking-35-versions-of-the-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles/

EDIT: something's gummin up the worx with the link... It wont post right.

Last edited by PizzaPower1985; 08-08-2020 at 08:37 PM.
PizzaPower1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 08:38 PM   #2
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaPower1985 View Post
*Already looked to see if this was posted. Didn't find it.

This is where every TMNT thing EVER (practically) gets ranked from worst to best. Not how I would have ranked them BUT they got the firsts 2 right, aye!

teenagemutantninjaturtles . com /2019/04/03/ranking-35-versions-of-the-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles/

EDIT: something's gummin up the worx with the link... It wont post right.
That's because links from that URL have been blocked on the forum.

I noticed that article is from 2019. I thought it was new.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 02:13 AM   #3
The Turtle Terminator
Mad Scientist
 
The Turtle Terminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,110
Why is the website blocked by the forum?
__________________
The Turtle Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 02:42 AM   #4
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Turtle Terminator View Post
Why is the website blocked by the forum?
The guy who started it used to post it here in a sort of spammy fashion which was not met well by regulars, then he spazzed out & got banned.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 08:44 AM   #5
Cowa
Random Punk
 
Cowa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: I'm pretty sure I'm living somewhere inside my mind
Posts: 46
In moments like these, I realize how little TMNT stuff I've watched, read and played. From the little I know, I'd never put the 2k3 show so low and the IDW comic so high. Anyway, I learn new things from this list so thanks to whoever made it.
Cowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 01:04 PM   #6
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10,480
I don't think each individual movie should be considered a different version. All the New Line Cinema movies are set in the same universe, just like the Platinum Dunes movies make up another separate universe.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 01:51 PM   #7
PizzaPower1985
Stone Warrior
 
PizzaPower1985's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 947
^^^ That is a really good point, BUT they do have different tones, so, even if they are in same continuity, perhaps they can be judged differently.
PizzaPower1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.