The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > Introductions

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2003, 10:44 PM   #1
Iron Bison
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Turtle Cove
Posts: 31
Hello Everyone.

Hello, of course I'm new to this site, but I wanted to say hi to everyone here (meaning anyone who reads this ) My primary love is Power Rangers, but a close second is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, They are cool. I loved them growing up as a kid, Raphael was my all-time fav (and still is!)

Well, see eveyone later.
__________________
Wild Access!
Iron Bison is offline  
Old 11-27-2003, 10:58 PM   #2
MTN889
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: I would tell you, but i fear an attack of AOL Trial CDs.
Posts: 665
Hi welcome to the technodrome. LOOK AROUND before you posts, by not following this rule i have looked moronic... however if you dont act as n00bish as me you will be fine posting, i suppose.

Have fun, and good luck!
MTN889 is offline  
Old 11-28-2003, 01:53 AM   #3
The Stryker
Stupid Rich
 
The Stryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
*Shoots MTN889 in the back of his head*

Welcome

*takes MTN889's soul and guides it into hell*

*whistles*
__________________

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline  
Old 11-28-2003, 08:27 AM   #4
Bowser_Koopa
Very yes
 
Bowser_Koopa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Not so far, go back a little
Posts: 1,849
hey welcome!! as you can see there are some more of us who also like power rangers, see you around!
Bowser_Koopa is offline  
Old 11-28-2003, 08:52 AM   #5
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
hello hi im major of the pain, here have a glow stick that I pissed on.
Raven is offline  
Old 11-28-2003, 02:03 PM   #6
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
*Bows* Welcome! I am Mars! Here! *hands over a slice of pizza*
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline  
Old 11-29-2003, 08:09 PM   #7
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer
 
Storm Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the back of the cave.... lurking.
Posts: 2,617
*crosses her arms and sighs* where is your sense of tradition?

*hands a mango over to Iron Bison* here you go buddy.....

*cough*don'tmindtheglowstick*cough*
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvenuto
Don't you mean 'asshole classic'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline  
Old 11-29-2003, 08:50 PM   #8
Savanti Romero
Stone Warrior
 
Savanti Romero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Colorado
Posts: 600
Welcome, sorry I do not share any bit of that love for power rangers, but I obviosly share love for the Turtles.
__________________
"The sceptor has returned at last; and it's all mine!"
-Savanti Romero, Vol. 1 issue 47 1992
AKA: [email protected]
utromheadquarters.0catch.com
Savanti Romero is offline  
Old 11-29-2003, 08:53 PM   #9
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
um... COWABUNGA?
PizzaPower is offline  
Old 11-30-2003, 05:22 PM   #10
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Welcome to the Technodrome, Iron Bison! I'm so proud of TP for keeping the mango-giving tradition. Here, have another!
*gives IB a mango of welcome*
Enjoy your stay!
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 11-30-2003, 07:32 PM   #11
The Defibrillator
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dee Eff Dubble You
Posts: 1,631
Welcome aboard, matey!

*tosses yet another mango to Iron*
__________________
My newest signature.
The Defibrillator is offline  
Old 11-30-2003, 09:50 PM   #12
Jo Dawn
Inactive Moderator
 
Jo Dawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Authority On All Things Don
Posts: 5,190
Welcome! My name's Jo Dawn, by you can call me Jo or JD, either will suffice.
Enjoy your stay.

See you around.
__________________
Jo Dawn is offline  
Old 12-01-2003, 07:56 AM   #13
Meira-Bates
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: an abandoned wearhouse
Posts: 1,057
'ello from the local panda, have another mango! *hans IB a welcoming mango as she yawn sleepily*
__________________

I'm also the winner of the award for being least likely to receive an award! O.o
Meira-Bates is offline  
Old 12-01-2003, 11:38 AM   #14
ichi
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: in my ratty chair on my computer
Posts: 35
hehe, welcome to the 'drome! i'm new as well, i just joined a few days ago... well, i hope you have a nice stay here!

nyeeah, ichi
__________________
Casey - Friends of yours?
Raph - Brothers, actually.
Casey - I can see the family resemblance.
Mike - I'm the pretty one!
ichi is offline  
Old 01-08-2004, 05:27 PM   #15
Spectre
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: U.S.A
Posts: 124
I have a secret weapon...

NO, Just kidding!

Nice to meet you! I'm a newbie here. I was a TMNT fan since 1st grade. I was Raphael for haloween in 2nd grade. Here I am now.

If a light pops out of my head, ignore it. I'm sort of like Inspector Gadget. Something might go wrong, but that doesn't happen a lot.
__________________




I'm a kid working at Kroger, so what!
Spectre is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.