The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > Introductions

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2003, 04:54 PM   #1
ichi
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: in my ratty chair on my computer
Posts: 35
...eep. I'm so alone. And new. Hello?

Hey.. i'm chi.. from mikeystmnt forum.. eh.. i know some people.. no names..
so uh... hi? i hope to make some new friends here as well as mikeystmnt forum.
__________________
Casey - Friends of yours?
Raph - Brothers, actually.
Casey - I can see the family resemblance.
Mike - I'm the pretty one!
ichi is offline  
Old 11-30-2003, 04:59 PM   #2
Bowser_Koopa
Very yes
 
Bowser_Koopa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Not so far, go back a little
Posts: 1,849
Welcome!!!!!! 2 new members today yay!!! have a......welcome mangoe!!!!


btw don't be so lonely!!

edit: i think arashi panduh has mentioned you, maybe she got you into joining?
Bowser_Koopa is offline  
Old 11-30-2003, 05:04 PM   #3
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
Welcome! I am Mars! Here! *hands over a slice of pizza* Enjoy.
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline  
Old 11-30-2003, 05:29 PM   #4
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Hi Ichi! You're from Mikey's forums? I don't recognize your name, unless you joined over the last few days. Haven't been able to visit Mikey's in a while. Anywho, welcome to the Technodrome!
*gives ichi a mango of welcome*
Hope you have fun here!
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 11-30-2003, 05:32 PM   #5
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
I visit that forum...for the quizzes.... ....and I really haven't been over there recently either, Azure. You're not alone on that, dude!
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline  
Old 11-30-2003, 05:45 PM   #6
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Welcome Ichi ^_^
GK Punk is offline  
Old 11-30-2003, 06:16 PM   #7
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Welcome Ichi! Have a mango.
Kali is offline  
Old 11-30-2003, 07:22 PM   #8
Meira-Bates
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: an abandoned wearhouse
Posts: 1,057
Hai I mentioned Ichi, but she found the place without my assistance ^.^ *pat pats Ichi and gives her a mango* You really do like that card fighter I made for you, eh? *blushes*
__________________

I'm also the winner of the award for being least likely to receive an award! O.o
Meira-Bates is offline  
Old 11-30-2003, 07:27 PM   #9
The Defibrillator
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dee Eff Dubble You
Posts: 1,631
Welcome to the Technodrome, ichi! I hope you enjoy yourself here.
*hands ichi a mango of welcome*
If you ever need anything, drop me a line!
__________________
My newest signature.
The Defibrillator is offline  
Old 11-30-2003, 07:32 PM   #10
ichi
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: in my ratty chair on my computer
Posts: 35
woah. lots of people. o_o'
well, thanks everyone! and thanks for al the mangos! ::turns around and chuckles::
::under breath:: but they do not know.. their fate will be the mangos!!!
Oops! did i say that outloud? ^_^;
But uh... thankyou all, very much.. I can tell this is a friendly bunch... hehe
__________________
Casey - Friends of yours?
Raph - Brothers, actually.
Casey - I can see the family resemblance.
Mike - I'm the pretty one!
ichi is offline  
Old 11-30-2003, 09:47 PM   #11
Jo Dawn
Inactive Moderator
 
Jo Dawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Authority On All Things Don
Posts: 5,190
Welcome. My name's Jo Dawn, but you can call me Jo or JD, whichever you prefer. Enjoy your stay!
Jo
__________________
Jo Dawn is offline  
Old 11-30-2003, 10:16 PM   #12
ichi
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: in my ratty chair on my computer
Posts: 35
tankies

hehe, thankyou, jo!
__________________
Casey - Friends of yours?
Raph - Brothers, actually.
Casey - I can see the family resemblance.
Mike - I'm the pretty one!
ichi is offline  
Old 12-01-2003, 05:27 AM   #13
That Matt Guy
Honey Bunches
 
That Matt Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lone Star State
Posts: 5,840
Is that some kind of ninja Fred Mertz in your avatar?
That Matt Guy is offline  
Old 12-01-2003, 07:55 AM   #14
ichi
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: in my ratty chair on my computer
Posts: 35
...me?

who... me? if so, uh, no.

i will now sing a sonng eh...
__________________
Casey - Friends of yours?
Raph - Brothers, actually.
Casey - I can see the family resemblance.
Mike - I'm the pretty one!
ichi is offline  
Old 12-01-2003, 09:44 AM   #15
Usagi'sChick
Foot Soldier
 
Usagi'sChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: ny
Posts: 137
Yo Ichi!

I'm pretty new here too. It seems pretty nice here. Are you on the mailing list? How long have you been a fan? Who's your fav turtle, etc etc?
Well there are all kinds of crazy topics goin on at the moment, i'll see ya around!
L8R


Whats with the mangos? Ralph likes ceral! BTW I noticed in the Next Mutation and in the new cartoon, when Mikey suggests pizza, the rest of the gang yells, "grow up!". So are like mangos the new deal?
__________________
"I bet he never has to look for a can opener!"
Usagi'sChick is offline  
Old 12-01-2003, 10:41 AM   #16
ichi
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: in my ratty chair on my computer
Posts: 35
hell yeah!

Hello! Well,
1. no
2. eight years @.@
3. michaelangelo and raphael

To you and everyone else so you guys can know:
My character's name is ichi. She's a whitish- mangoey colored mutant turtle, who had recently fallen in love with michaelangelo. The reason she even wears a bandana is 'cause when she tried on mikey's bandana he said she looked nice, so he gave her his extra one. Soon after, she decided she didn't derserve to wear it unless she was a ninja. Michaelangelo taught her to use the nunchukus, and she used an old, really big katana with charms tied to one end while surviving in the wild, so she uses both.


And also,
I don't know where mangos really started, but it doesn't have much to do with the show, kid.Mangos and shasta's are just, eh, cool i guess. XD
so uh, see you round,
ichi
__________________
Casey - Friends of yours?
Raph - Brothers, actually.
Casey - I can see the family resemblance.
Mike - I'm the pretty one!
ichi is offline  
Old 12-01-2003, 11:10 AM   #17
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Re: Yo Ichi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi'sChick
Whats with the mangos? Ralph likes ceral!
*fights the urge to hit something* It's RAPH! R-A-P-H There is no "L" when you shorten his name. *glad to get that off her chest* Sorry, but that was just bugging me.

Anyway, mangoes are a fan thing. They started a long time ago on this forum. Machias Banshee brought in mango lassies (a drink) for us to enjoy, and Azure revealed his addiction to mangoes. He started growing them and handing them out to people as presents. Some even turned out to have and/or give you magical powers.

Quote:
BTW I noticed in the Next Mutation and in the new cartoon, when Mikey suggests pizza, the rest of the gang yells, "grow up!".
The Turtles in the new show have never told Mikey to "grow up" for liking pizza. They like pizza, too. Only when he mentions it inappropriately do they get upset.
Kali is offline  
Old 12-01-2003, 12:30 PM   #18
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
*glomps Kali*


LOL! It's okay, Kali. I get a little irked whenever "Ralph" is used, too. Doesn't bother me as much, but then again, you're a rabid Raph fan.

Mangos are a tradition. They're what's for dinner! (and lunch, and breakfast, and brunch, and second breakfast...)
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 12-02-2003, 08:45 AM   #19
Bowser_Koopa
Very yes
 
Bowser_Koopa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Not so far, go back a little
Posts: 1,849
and i thought it was because turtles ate mangoes .......my turtles did, and they also ate cocroaches (sp?) but it wouldn't be nice to offer new members bugs!
Bowser_Koopa is offline  
Old 12-03-2003, 01:28 PM   #20
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser_Koopa
but it wouldn't be nice to offer new members bugs!
Yuck! That doesn't sound very tasty. Let's just stick to food (with the exception of major pain, of course).
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.