![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
|
What is one of your fave TMNT site?
What is one of youyr fave tmnt sites?
Mine is The Technodrome.
__________________
https://www.twitch.tv/turtlepizzapower |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
|
This is almost like asking, "Which tastes better? Sh*t or chocolate?".
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
|
what. I am just asking.
__________________
https://www.twitch.tv/turtlepizzapower |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Honey Bunches
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lone Star State
Posts: 5,840
|
I like the official one the best.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
|
cool, I like this site to.
__________________
https://www.twitch.tv/turtlepizzapower |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Escondido, CA
Posts: 446
|
I haven't really explored the Technodrome site fully, so I chose the Official one. Sorry!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | ||
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: I would tell you, but i fear an attack of AOL Trial CDs.
Posts: 665
|
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#10 | |||
|
Cinephile
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,407
|
coughtvtomecough
TMNT.COM, the site has class, but the 'Drome's got PICTURES |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,113
|
FOGU!!!!!!
*SPARKLE* *GLEAM*
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 313
|
I like Mikey's.
FOGU is a good site as well, despite its.. er... unorthadox politics. Sayonara. |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,113
|
Yes, I will second Mikey's. But I will forever defend my Queen!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
|
ugh
i like mine the best....
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Inactive Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
|
Can't choose... all good... so jealous...
Heh heh. Honestly, those are all sites I check daily (along with many others.) There's no way I could choose, since they all have different things that make them unique. |
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Super Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
|
I second that motion!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Very yes
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Not so far, go back a little
Posts: 1,849
|
i like the official one the best it has the whole first comic you know, and it has pictures of all of the toys, and the fact that its official
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 | ||
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
|
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Land Up North ''Denmark''
Posts: 1,299
|
I like both the official and T-Drome. but there's one more which i think you need to get into that Poll..... www.ninjaturtles.tk i think this site is very good, with loads of information and other cool stuff, this was actually the first site i got in touch with, when i first got into the New Show. Ohh and BTW the site is Made by a user from the technodrome, you might know him ''Raph'' well check it out. that is if you already havn't
__________________
.....''TMNT, Whatcha get is whatcha see''.-Michaelangelo
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|