The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2003, 08:28 PM   #1
Usagi'sChick
Foot Soldier
 
Usagi'sChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: ny
Posts: 137
www.ninjaturtles.com

Hey on the offcial site, they have like a ton of new desktop images and icons, mostly fan created. They are pretty cool! Check them out
__________________
"I bet he never has to look for a can opener!"
Usagi'sChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 01:14 AM   #2
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
I like some of the new desktop images. Maybe it's time to change the pic I'm currently using. I also recognize several names of the contributors... If only I knew how to make icons 'n desktop pics.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 10:33 AM   #3
raphael_is_cool
Mad Scientist
 
raphael_is_cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 2,151
I submitted some avatars (I am 'ace_on_bass'). I made them out of the music vids this guy made..hope Casey, Raph and Leo fans like them (the Don ones not too great) I'm gonna switch my avatar to the angry Raph face on there that I spent a while removing the foxbox logo from
raphael_is_cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 11:09 AM   #4
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
cool!! Like the Avater!!
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.