The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2003, 03:24 PM   #1
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
Ace Lightning/TMNT

I've heard about this show but never watched it until now. I was bored, flipping through the channels, then it came on, I thought I'd give it a go. It was kinda okay, but what caught my interest... The bad guy (Lord Fear) has two henchmen, a mutant worthog and a mutant rhino, as soon as I saw that Bebop and Rocksteady came to mind.
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 03:31 PM   #2
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,368
This sounds more like a general discussion thread, similaritys aside, Ace Lightning is a pretty pathetic show.
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 03:42 PM   #3
Anarchistguy
Mad Scientist
 
Anarchistguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada (This country is too peaceful, Something's up...)
Posts: 2,137
How the hell can you compare TMNT to Ace Lightning? That's like comparing a rich guy to a hobo.
__________________
M.D.K.
Maim! Destroy! Kill!!!



"When my time comes, I wanna be buried face down, so those who don't like me can kiss my ass!"
Anarchistguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 03:45 PM   #4
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
All I said was the people behind Ace Lightning must have seen Classic TMNT, where else would they have got the ideas for a mutant Worthog and mutant Rhino for the henchmen?
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 03:54 PM   #5
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
Man, TMNT is such a rip off of ace lightening. They both have mutant animals!
__________________
cqb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 04:46 PM   #6
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrah White
All I said was the people behind Ace Lightning must have seen Classic TMNT, where else would they have got the ideas for a mutant Worthog and mutant Rhino for the henchmen?
ANYWHERE.

TMNT ain't the first to do that sort of thing you know
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.