The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2003, 10:25 PM   #1
Shadow
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 489
Seaching for publications for reasearch paper

Hey guys....

I'm looking for two books. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Exposed and Mind Control.

Both are written by Christian fundementalists who claim turtles are of Satan....I know that these have been topics onthe fourm before....but if you could supply me with either online copies, or links to helpful quotes from the books.....I would greatly appriciate it!

I'm writing a paper on ninja turtles and how it is just the opposite. I am doing this for a class at a christian college....it is the final paper of the semester....I have already done two but focusing on other things.

Please HELP. Post here or send me an e-mail or PM me
[email protected]

best!
shadow
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 10:46 PM   #2
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
This is the best I can find, Shadow-Chan:


http://www.msu.edu/~yeagerk1/mind.html
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 11:07 PM   #3
Shadow
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 489
i got that one....thanks GK.

I'm hoping for more. MORE MORE... LOL.

When this beast is done, I'll post sections of my own thoughts.

I did find the publishing company for the first book.......i might order one....just to have it...and then write a letter about it back to them.


;o)
Shadow
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 11:09 AM   #4
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
The "Exposed" book is available on Amazon. I found it in a public library way back when and after reading it was disgusted and refused to ever own it, so I don't have a copy to help you out.

When is the paper due? PM me more details and I might have some other good sources for you to use (if you haven't found them already).
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 11:14 AM   #5
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
You might be able to find one on ebay. But that is if you are a ebay user. Or you could just try the offical TMNT website.
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 11:28 AM   #6
Bowser_Koopa
Very yes
 
Bowser_Koopa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Not so far, go back a little
Posts: 1,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaPower
Or you could just try the offical TMNT website.
for a book that claims that ninja turtles are satanists????!!!!!

EDIT:
the guy who did that should be sued for 2 reasons, difamation, and for using copyrigthed characters for a book
Bowser_Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 10:39 PM   #7
Cascadia
Oregonian in heart & soul
 
Cascadia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,731
good luck with your paper.....I never get a chance to write a paper for my college classes about the TMNT.

my university does not have any of the books that you want. Does your christian college do interlibrary loans so that you can check books out from other universities across the nation?
__________________

Formally known as Scientific freak
Cascadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 11:33 PM   #8
Shadow
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scienctific freak
good luck with your paper.....I never get a chance to write a paper for my college classes about the TMNT.

my university does not have any of the books that you want. Does your christian college do interlibrary loans so that you can check books out from other universities across the nation?
yes, unfortunatly, it takes 3 or more weeks to get. *sigh* I'm going to post excerpt of it...or mabe the whole thing to the forum. I think its very good....(though at this moment its only half way done)

thanks though!
peace!
shadow
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 11:38 PM   #9
Cascadia
Oregonian in heart & soul
 
Cascadia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,731
or you can see if your local library has a copy of the books that you are looking for.

I would definitely like to see the paper when you are done.
__________________

Formally known as Scientific freak
Cascadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 07:33 AM   #10
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
exposed is or was on ebay, try there.

yeah like Raph's Satan incarnate, that's why he's soooooooo bad hahaahahah no wait Shredder...

it's so stupid how they attack TMNT when at the same time DC comics was putting out a comic called THE DEMON. One of my favorites, it visited hell and had blood & guts and was pretty nasty but also hilarious.
__________________
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 08:43 PM   #11
Shadow
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 489
THANKS GUYS.

I finished the paper. I will post a link in another thred when i get it hosted on a site.

But, feel free to add other helpful references for other future paper writers!

best,
shadow-chan
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.