![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: north central indiana
Posts: 11
|
old tmnt toon for download
does anyone know if it is possible to download entire and complete episodes of the original TMNT cartoon series? if so, can anyone tell me of sites that I can try this at? Cuz I've already attempted to download the entire 1987 first season from kazaa and all I got was audio with NO video/pictures.
__________________
"Sometimes **** happens, somebody's gotta deal with it, and who you gonna call?" Peter Venkmen from the courtroom scene in Ghostbusters 2. |
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Very yes
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Not so far, go back a little
Posts: 1,849
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 835
|
Phew! It's a good thing I got here before most everybody else did. I could just see the flames sparking over this one . . .
Since you're new, I'll just tell you straight up. Talk of downloading episodes of any kind will get you into trouble around here. It's just something that Krang (the head honcho who runs this website) stated in the forum rules. But that's okay! So welcome to the Technodrome forums! Enjoy your stay!! "Dynamite pad you got here!" - Michaelangelo, from "Planet of the Turtleoids" |
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: North Cacalacky
Posts: 400
|
Welcome to the Technodrome! Please fasten your seatbelt and return your seat to its full, upright position. Prepare thread for LOCKDOWN! Thank you and have a nice day.
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|