The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2003, 01:57 PM   #1
Michaelangelo|DAH
Mad Scientist
 
Michaelangelo|DAH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Land Up North ''Denmark''
Posts: 1,299
GOD I love the TMNT Universe

Well just wanted to let you, if some of you haven't noticed it yet, The TMNT universe is cool. What did i do before i got aboard on the technodrome??? hmmm. Don't remember. Well this site is great, ultimate turtle maniacs. Just a confirmation. Join me if you wanna.
__________________
.....''TMNT, Whatcha get is whatcha see''.-Michaelangelo
Michaelangelo|DAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2003, 02:07 PM   #2
Bowser_Koopa
Very yes
 
Bowser_Koopa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Not so far, go back a little
Posts: 1,849
i don't understand this topic heh!...anyways, the tmnt unvoise it is TEH COOL!!!
Bowser_Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2003, 02:37 PM   #3
Michaelangelo|DAH
Mad Scientist
 
Michaelangelo|DAH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Land Up North ''Denmark''
Posts: 1,299
HEHE thanks for posting hehe
__________________
.....''TMNT, Whatcha get is whatcha see''.-Michaelangelo
Michaelangelo|DAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2003, 03:03 PM   #4
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
The TMNT Kick Tubler ASS!!

...........and shell
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2003, 03:04 PM   #5
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Yeah, the TMNT Universe, or rather Multiverse, is very, very cool.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2003, 03:15 PM   #6
jeff the cheff
Mad Scientist
 
jeff the cheff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 122 and an eighth
Posts: 2,129
It seriously is, I wrote a paper for school about your favirote super heroes, and I chose my obvious pick. The whole paper was just about the story of ninja turtles and how much I love it.
jeff the cheff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2003, 03:23 PM   #7
Michaelangelo|DAH
Mad Scientist
 
Michaelangelo|DAH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Land Up North ''Denmark''
Posts: 1,299
hehe cool, what did you get for it.

Well i've heard that they are quite popular on the Planet D'Hoonib too hehe.
__________________
.....''TMNT, Whatcha get is whatcha see''.-Michaelangelo
Michaelangelo|DAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2003, 03:28 PM   #8
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
Even my World History teachter in high school likes the TNTM!!! He has the first four TMNT toys hanging up on the wall and is alwasy taling about them!! Hwe ven brought the movie for us to watch!!
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2003, 04:25 PM   #9
Michaelangelo|DAH
Mad Scientist
 
Michaelangelo|DAH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Land Up North ''Denmark''
Posts: 1,299
cool, very cool. Wish my teachers would do the same thing
__________________
.....''TMNT, Whatcha get is whatcha see''.-Michaelangelo
Michaelangelo|DAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2003, 04:31 PM   #10
Demonfox38
Stone Warrior
 
Demonfox38's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 531
My Spanish teacher went rattling off on TMNT one day in class when she saw me drawing a picture of them. Her little brother used to watch it.

Of course, then there is always the issue of studying Reinssance with silly people . . .
Demonfox38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2003, 04:33 PM   #11
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Heh, my history paper was every fangirl's dream...


Roles in Romance: Rennaisance Italy and Heian Japan


*loves her turtles*
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2003, 05:09 PM   #12
J Legault
Mad Scientist
 
J Legault's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: West Coast
Posts: 2,054
For me I like the TMNT universe. Back in 2002 I learned the true origin and storylines of Mirage at the Offical TMNT website. I'm glad to be a fan of it today. thank my older cousin for getting me into the series.

I'm counsider a big fan of the new series and the movies.

TMNT past,present, & future!
__________________
I am a fan of TMNT and I'm still one today.
I got into the habbit back in 1992 or 93' when I was little. I would like to thank my 2 year older cousin for getting me in the habbit. 2001 was when I revised my knowledge on TMNT. And today I'm a bigger fan than I was years ago. I have all 3 TMNT Movies, current Toon, and old school Toon on DVD.
J Legault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2003, 07:31 PM   #13
Space Tanuki 9
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: New Hampshell
Posts: 47
Yes, the TMNT-verses are all forms of awesomeness. I wrote one of my senior papers as an internal monologue of Michaelangelo, it's fun to spew surfer slang and generally make obnoxious comments towards other people and unconnected thought stream really interesting. My teacher said it was one of the best papers she had ever read.
__________________
"Ohaiyo Wasabi!"
"Hullo MUSTARD?"
Space Tanuki 9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2003, 08:14 PM   #14
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffthecheff
It seriously is, I wrote a paper for school about your favirote super heroes, and I chose my obvious pick. The whole paper was just about the story of ninja turtles and how much I love it.
You should post it on the net somewhere, I wouldn't mind reading it.
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2003, 08:53 PM   #15
jeff the cheff
Mad Scientist
 
jeff the cheff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 122 and an eighth
Posts: 2,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathknight
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffthecheff
It seriously is, I wrote a paper for school about your favirote super heroes, and I chose my obvious pick. The whole paper was just about the story of ninja turtles and how much I love it.
You should post it on the net somewhere, I wouldn't mind reading it.
It was just a rough draft, maybe if I find it I'll put it up. I got a 100 on it. I also wrote about the old cartoon show in a tribute poem for english. Another 100 (And I really needed it )
jeff the cheff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 04:09 PM   #16
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
I love the TMNT universe for its awesome blend of martial arts and scifi.
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 07:21 PM   #17
lunycrys
Thug
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: kansas
Posts: 50
imagine a time when TMNT were on the cable networks before the syndicated moveover. that is my childhood...i watched those green teens everyday of the week and every weekend. whether they were on the regular cable shows or on the USA network i was there. i was dedicated. in fact, i saw Movie one n two in the theaters with my mom and at one point i owned quite a few TMNT toys...and comics.

remember the early ninties cartoon about ssaying no to drugs that had all the toons in it...you know....the Toon Allstars speaking out against the evils of drugs. heck, i remember watching that on TV and seeing mikey tell the guy doing the stuff to wise up...until he got sucked down the drain
^-^

i also faintly remember the X-mas special...faintly!

and there one has it...hard to believe that the TMNT lasted 10 full years in running 87-96 folks.
__________________

having the internet does not make you god, it only makes you king of your own little virtual kingdom...HUZZAH!
lunycrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 07:39 PM   #18
Usagi'sChick
Foot Soldier
 
Usagi'sChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: ny
Posts: 137
Community

All of you guys (or most?) are pretty cool. I havent gotten flamed, people join in on discussions, and help with answers. I love it how a lot of people post regularly to keep this board active. I love to pop on and discuss my crazy little hobbies to other people that understand!
The other day I went to a co-worker and said, "guess what, they actually had Jack Kirby guest star on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!! - now how cool is that?"
<response:> "Who is Jack Kirby?"

"Oh man!"

Well thanks everyone for well, being fans!
__________________
"I bet he never has to look for a can opener!"
Usagi'sChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 07:59 PM   #19
Michaelangelo|DAH
Mad Scientist
 
Michaelangelo|DAH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Land Up North ''Denmark''
Posts: 1,299
[quote="lunycrys"]
remember the early ninties cartoon about ssaying no to drugs that had all the toons in it...you know....the Toon Allstars speaking out against the evils of drugs. heck, i remember watching that on TV and seeing mikey tell the guy doing the stuff to wise up...until he got sucked down the drain
^-^

quote]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2209351876

Whaddaya say, It's pretty damn cool, I had to make a little grin when i saw it it's toatally radical dude/s

But Yeah it's cool surfing on the T-DROME, hehe you know cause mikey surfs and stuff. Well It's great, indeed it is
__________________
.....''TMNT, Whatcha get is whatcha see''.-Michaelangelo
Michaelangelo|DAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 08:41 AM   #20
lunycrys
Thug
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: kansas
Posts: 50
now i don't know if anyone ever saw this, but i remember one time watching MTV back in the late eigthies/early ninities and vaguely remember a music video starring the TMNT with a rap group promoting music for their movie. i remember that it wasn't the "turtle power" song but something else that had the TMNT dancing in a crowd with the rappers and the video had the turtles receiving a award from the mayor of NYC over their defeat of the Foot n Shredder...call me the crazy one but i do remember that!
__________________

having the internet does not make you god, it only makes you king of your own little virtual kingdom...HUZZAH!
lunycrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.