The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2003, 11:58 PM   #1
MrPliggins
Foot Elite
 
MrPliggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,050
Tmnt cel pics

Hey guys, Putrescent requested some pics of my "red sky" tmnt cels in "Who is Usagi?" so just so I didn't go too off-topic, I made this new thread. Feel free to post pics of any cool cels you have here.
this is a cel of Donatello falling..I'm not sure which episode it's from

this is Raph from "Cyber-Turtles"

this is from "Enter: Krakus"...unfortunately the painted cel is stuck to the pencil sketch.[/img]

Last edited by MrPliggins; 11-14-2013 at 11:13 PM.
MrPliggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 12:06 AM   #2
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
wow

thank you for posting those MrPliggins if you don't mind me asking
where did you acquire those at? they are really cool The Red sky episodes are some of my favorites right up there with the first episodes....
thanks again awsome stuff
Vaughn Michael
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 12:13 AM   #3
MrPliggins
Foot Elite
 
MrPliggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,050
Re: wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrescent
thank you for posting those MrPliggins if you don't mind me asking
where did you acquire those at? they are really cool The Red sky episodes are some of my favorites right up there with the first episodes....
thanks again awsome stuff
Vaughn Michael
No problem dude..I got these years ago, but I think the Don one and the Krakus one were from a comic book convention (Art-Toons I think?). And the Cyber-Raphs I got from two different Ebay auctions.
MrPliggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 10:45 PM   #4
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
Re: Tmnt cel pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPliggins




this is Raph from "Cyber-Turtles"
Whoa! Never saw that episode!
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 11:24 AM   #5
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
I rememeber that ep. it was favorite out of them all.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2003, 12:40 AM   #6
MrPliggins
Foot Elite
 
MrPliggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,050
"cyber turtles" cel on ebay

Hey this is kind of related i guess... There's a cel from "Cyber Turtles" on Ebay right now if anyone wants to check it out:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...p;category=363
MrPliggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.