The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2003, 07:12 AM   #1
drewiss6
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: new york
Posts: 15
blue,red,purple,orange or red

did you like the turtles with just red bandanas or diffrent colors?
__________________
raph forever
drewiss6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 08:24 AM   #2
Taloniss
Mad Scientist
 
Taloniss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,819
Either.
Taloniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 08:33 AM   #3
Nosferatu
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 283
I prefer them with the seperate color bandanas. It's easier to identify them in situations where you don't see their weapons or see/hear their name. Besides, that's how I first knew them (thanks to the original 'toon).
Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 09:19 AM   #4
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
ya and besides the different colors are for the kids to.
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 09:21 AM   #5
Stone Ill
Mad Scientist
 
Stone Ill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Posts: 2,397
I like them both. I'm more familiar with the Multi-Coloured bandanas, but they look hella cool with all red, especially in this picture:


http://www.ninjaturtles.com/comics/m...4/04cover2.jpg
Stone Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 09:40 AM   #6
Bry
So Long, Stinktown!
 
Bry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,463
Both.

I like the original Turtles all in red, and I like the cartoon Turtles in different colours. I can appreciate and enjoy both. The only thing that bothers me now is the old cartoon look, with coloured knee and elbow pads. For some reason that just doesn't sit well with me anymore. Can't explain why.

The different colours were well-chosen. Each one really suits each individual Turtle, so I can dig it.
__________________
Bry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 10:14 AM   #7
Nosferatu
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry_Katz
The only thing that bothers me now is the old cartoon look, with coloured knee and elbow pads. For some reason that just doesn't sit well with me anymore. Can't explain why.
I don't like the kneepads and elbow pads matching the masks, either. If they are colored anything besides a shade of brown it just looks wrong for some reason.

I've also gotten to the point where I don't like their first letter of their name on their belt (R, M, L, D). It just looks, weird.
Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 10:55 AM   #8
Albrecht
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,073
having the same color mask symbolizes that they are in the same group/clan but its easier to tell the difference between them. now at least they were not just givin random colors.
__________________
Albrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 11:13 AM   #9
That Matt Guy
Honey Bunches
 
That Matt Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lone Star State
Posts: 5,840
Go away Garet.
That Matt Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 11:19 AM   #10
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
i like them better in differnet colored banas.
it was easier for me to tell who was who when they didnt have there
weopons out.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 11:32 AM   #11
Albrecht
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew138
Go away Garet.

You go away dickface I have not started a single fight in a long while.
__________________
Albrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 11:38 AM   #12
That Matt Guy
Honey Bunches
 
That Matt Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lone Star State
Posts: 5,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garet_Fire_Adept
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew138
Go away Garet.

You go away dickface I have not started a single fight in a long while.
I have a dick on my face?

I was just playing with you Garet. Don't have a heart attack.
That Matt Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 12:22 PM   #13
J Legault
Mad Scientist
 
J Legault's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: West Coast
Posts: 2,054
Some the I feel more comfretible with 4 different colors. The red badanas make it look like it's raphel times 4.

Yah the different colors can make someone tell who is who.

I can tell them apart from the weapons,color badanas or the Green skin if it's involving with the 2003 cartoon.
__________________
I am a fan of TMNT and I'm still one today.
I got into the habbit back in 1992 or 93' when I was little. I would like to thank my 2 year older cousin for getting me in the habbit. 2001 was when I revised my knowledge on TMNT. And today I'm a bigger fan than I was years ago. I have all 3 TMNT Movies, current Toon, and old school Toon on DVD.
J Legault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 12:26 PM   #14
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
both ways, no matter to me. I think they chose the right colors for them at least.
But I don't like the old toon crap with colored pads and the initials..i think they know each other apart.

I prefer their movie1 appearance. The new toon style is well done also.
__________________
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 12:40 PM   #15
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Both work for me. But if I had to pick one, it would be the original all red look.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 01:05 PM   #16
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
Either or. all red is good in the comics, but id they're animated they need to have different colored masks.

BTW, Garet, calling somebody a dickface is not a good idea if you wanna stay outta fights. Just warning ya.
__________________
cqb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 01:52 PM   #17
Aztec General
Mad Scientist
 
Aztec General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by cqb101
Either or. all red is good in the comics, but id they're animated they need to have different colored masks.
I agree. The different colored masks from the first movie or the new cartoon are fine with me. Just as long as the arm pads, new pads, and belts remain brown, and intial-less. But the comics should remain all red.

By the way drewis, I like your avatar.
__________________
Aztec General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 03:24 PM   #18
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
If it's the black and white Mirage comics, the red is cool. Cause it's not in color anyway for that to matter.

*keeps and eye on the trouble makers*
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 10:52 PM   #19
cobraMorph
Mouser
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 9
I always knew the turtles with different colors, but i would perfer it that way anyway. Or at the very least, i dont like the idea that its red. I wish they had chosen a different color for Ralph now. WEll, actually Leo, cause Ralph is my fav, & blue is my fav color so i wish Ralph had blu. But yeah, if red was the color they all had, i wish they had chosen a 5th color.
cobraMorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 10:54 PM   #20
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobraMorph
I always knew the turtles with different colors, but i would perfer it that way anyway. Or at the very least, i dont like the idea that its red. I wish they had chosen a different color for Ralph now. WEll, actually Leo, cause Ralph is my fav, & blue is my fav color so i wish Ralph had blu. But yeah, if red was the color they all had, i wish they had chosen a 5th color.
???? Who's This Ralph fello?
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.