The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2001, 02:07 AM   #1
DarthRaphael
Moderator
 
DarthRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC USA
Posts: 913
I just played the ROM for Turtles in Time for SNES. Its sweet!! One prob though, its frickin hard. Who wants to hook up for 2-play action? I'm using ZSNES.
__________________

I edit your posts
DarthRaphael is offline  
Old 12-09-2001, 08:20 AM   #2
chrome_dome
Inactive Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: oakland, il
Posts: 556
yeah it really is hard, it's kinda long too.
__________________

chrome_dome is offline  
Old 12-09-2001, 04:10 PM   #3
Peanut
Second Gear
 
Peanut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: The New World
Posts: 15,422
WHAT!?! That game is extremely easy and short. I have it and beat it on the first day I had it.
Peanut is offline  
Old 12-09-2001, 08:01 PM   #4
chrome_dome
Inactive Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: oakland, il
Posts: 556
am i thinking of the right game......i guess not......im mixed up now.
__________________

chrome_dome is offline  
Old 12-10-2001, 10:58 AM   #5
Peanut
Second Gear
 
Peanut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: The New World
Posts: 15,422
You might be. I'm very good at videogames so maybe I thought it was short and easy. There was only 7 or 8 levels or something like that.
Peanut is offline  
Old 12-10-2001, 02:42 PM   #6
chrome_dome
Inactive Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: oakland, il
Posts: 556
somewhere around that amount, but hell i dont remember anymore
__________________

chrome_dome is offline  
Old 02-10-2002, 09:10 PM   #7
RaphRockz
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: New York City Sewers
Posts: 620
Quote:
On 2001-12-09 04:07, DarthRaphael wrote:
I just played the ROM for Turtles in Time for SNES. Its sweet!! One prob though, its frickin hard. Who wants to hook up for 2-play action? I'm using ZSNES.
I would like to hook up to play with ya but my connection is horrible, besides me and my friend tried and we were in downtown lag city.
__________________
"I'll think of something. I always doooo" - Krang
RaphRockz is offline  
Old 02-11-2002, 11:11 PM   #8
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Aw man! TMNT: Turtles in Time was one of my favorite TMNT games of all time. I have it on my SNES and my ZSNES. Dude, we should play sometime.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 02-19-2002, 05:17 PM   #9
coolmike1586
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: In my shell!!!
Posts: 1,120
i liked TMNT 3 the best
coolmike1586 is offline  
Old 02-19-2002, 05:26 PM   #10
RaphRockz
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: New York City Sewers
Posts: 620
Turtles in Time was too short of a game, TMNT 3 was wicked. I loved it
__________________
"I'll think of something. I always doooo" - Krang
RaphRockz is offline  
Old 02-20-2002, 04:14 PM   #11
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
I liked TMNT 3, but it was too hard without the help of a Game Genie. I dunno, I still like Turtles in Time the best. No one can convince me otherwise. Try it, and I shall come after you with a half-pound block of Swiss cheese
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 02-21-2002, 07:10 PM   #12
SPEEd
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Posts: 541
I agree with Michael that TMNT 4: Tutles in Times is easy! I got done with it in 30 mins. But also too, I have been playing since it came out though.
SPEEd is offline  
Old 02-23-2002, 12:00 PM   #13
RaphRockz
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: New York City Sewers
Posts: 620
I think my best time on turtles in time is around 24 minutes
RaphRockz is offline  
Old 02-23-2002, 01:24 PM   #14
coolmike1586
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: In my shell!!!
Posts: 1,120
i dont get bored enough with turtle games to test my time! lol
coolmike1586 is offline  
Old 02-23-2002, 01:49 PM   #15
SPEEd
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Posts: 541
True about that. TMNT: Manhattan Project is a great game is lots of ways. My second favorite game is that.
SPEEd is offline  
Old 02-23-2002, 01:50 PM   #16
coolmike1586
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: In my shell!!!
Posts: 1,120
i like TMNT 1 the best cause like its the best lookin i think!
coolmike1586 is offline  
Old 02-23-2002, 01:57 PM   #17
RaphRockz
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: New York City Sewers
Posts: 620
TMNT 1 is kick ass cuz you can drive the van and run over foot soldiers
RaphRockz is offline  
Old 02-23-2002, 02:48 PM   #18
SPEEd
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Posts: 541
I played that at Hades house and I suck really bad. I haven't played that game for years until this month.
SPEEd is offline  
Old 02-23-2002, 03:05 PM   #19
coolmike1586
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: In my shell!!!
Posts: 1,120
its still awesome! and yet i havent beat it! lol
coolmike1586 is offline  
Old 02-23-2002, 03:07 PM   #20
RaphRockz
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: New York City Sewers
Posts: 620
inside the technodrome is very difficult since the enemies are tough as nails
RaphRockz is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.