![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 12
|
Finally!
I got the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles DVD! I'm going to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II:Secret of the Ooze and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III DVDs.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
|
Even tho i don't know what that might have to do with the new tmnt, im glad to hear you got the tmnt movie dvd
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
|
yeah the dvd's are cool, but they're nothing special, i wish they were in the cooler packaging, i hate the cardboard cheap ass packaging... turtles deserve better than that, give em the plastic!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Mango Lovin' Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
|
I don't like the covers for the original TMNT DVD, either. I hope the new ones have the nice hard plastic covers and a few special features.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!" Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
|
yeah that sewer game really blowed
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|