The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you buy the leo statue?
Yes 0 0%
no, and i don't plan to 0 0%
no, and i plan to 3 27.27%
no, i plan to buy a different turtle 0 0%
no, i don't plan on buying any of them 2 18.18%
I would if they were cheaper 6 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2002, 11:42 AM   #1
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

how cool is that topic name?
I wanted to know if anyone bought the cold cast leonardo statue?
PWDESAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 12:09 PM   #2
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Where can you buy it? An there is a problem... Would it survive internationa shipping in one piece?
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 12:47 PM   #3
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
I live in Holland, I'll wait for it to arrive on a convention here in Holland
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 12:57 PM   #4
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
I would if they were cheaper...but then again, that kind of stuff is usually expensive sooo...i guess i wouldn't buy it...besides i bet the statue is not going to make it to argentina.
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 01:23 PM   #5
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
so far i guess it's the i ould if it were cheaper, that's what i said too
PWDESAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 01:27 PM   #6
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Well i could easily put 100$ for a something so cool... But the shipping is the real problem...
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 01:29 PM   #7
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
yeah i really want a scanner though, it's one or the other, and i think it's the other
PWDESAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 05:50 PM   #8
Bowser_Koopa
Very yes
 
Bowser_Koopa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Not so far, go back a little
Posts: 1,849
my vote:
I would if they were cheaper - and if i could get them, PAUL PLEASE GO WITH THE SCANNER U R THE ONLY ONE I KNOW THAT HAS ALL THE COMICS AND THAT WOULD SCAN THEM
Bowser_Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 07:05 PM   #9
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
I WILL GET THE SCANNER!!!
maybe if i get a 2nd job at christmas time, i can get both
PWDESAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 12:41 AM   #10
Skeletoncrew
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bearing in on your spicy brains
Posts: 3,275
I honestly have no desire to own any of them. I'd rather spend the $ on comics, videos, t-shirts, and action figures!
__________________

Adult TMNT fan art and fiction contest Now accepting entries!
Skeletoncrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 09:34 AM   #11
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
I just did! Bought 65 comics for 180... Almost everything in NM condition!
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 05:20 PM   #12
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
wow that's good which did you use, mycomicshop or milehighcomics? or some other one?
PWDESAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2002, 06:27 AM   #13
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
I used my comic shop
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.