The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Old School or New School fans?
Old School (late 80s/early 90s) 9 33.33%
Don't Know 0 0%
New School (2003) 3 11.11%
Like the Turtles Peroid! 15 55.56%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2004, 03:25 AM   #1
Halfshell
Stone Warrior
 
Halfshell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Wouldn't U Like To Know
Posts: 531
Amazing on how many fans out there!

I mean, we have fans from the Orginal TMNT 80s/90s who still are out there and then we have the new fans!

I know TMNT will never go away. It's like Batman but in our time.
Go Ninja Go Ninja Go.
__________________

"Post quickly and fade away into the shadow"
Halfshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 03:43 AM   #2
EZweasel
Stone Warrior
 
EZweasel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 847
i like them period but new more .
__________________
EZweasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 03:59 AM   #3
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
I love the new toon as much as I love the old one.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 04:03 AM   #4
Misfit
Stone Warrior
 
Misfit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by grunger_kittie
I love the new toon as much as I love the old one.
Ditto.
__________________
My LiveJournal

My Fanfiction

"I'm the pretty one!" - Mikey in "Meet Casey Jones".
Misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 04:46 AM   #5
Halfshell
Stone Warrior
 
Halfshell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Wouldn't U Like To Know
Posts: 531
I think tMNT is gonna be around for a long time. It's ovbious since it was remade for younger audience but using the comic storyline for the older fans.
__________________

"Post quickly and fade away into the shadow"
Halfshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 04:59 AM   #6
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
I could see TMNT as being somthing that only goes out of style for a few years at a time, then comes back just as big as it was. I mean, how can you NOT like Turtles, that happen to be Ninjas??
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 11:14 AM   #7
summer
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 25
Both old and new, but now it's on a different scale. Back then, I liked the kiddie cartoon but didn't read the comics so didn't know about their darker side. Now, though, I understand them more and all the different universes, so it's made me more of a fan.

Summer
__________________
`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`
Wugga, wugga, gaijin--its go time! -Raphael
summer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 12:38 PM   #8
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
Most people I know are fans of the old toon but don't really like the new toon. I love the old toon the most and I really like the new toon. I'm hoping that the new toon will last a long time.
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 12:43 AM   #9
Halfshell
Stone Warrior
 
Halfshell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Wouldn't U Like To Know
Posts: 531
I like the new TMNT, they're more fearsome and more comic bookish while the orginal is what i grew up with.
__________________

"Post quickly and fade away into the shadow"
Halfshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 10:28 AM   #10
Stone Ill
Mad Scientist
 
Stone Ill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Posts: 2,397
The only reason I like the old toon is because I watched it as a kid. If I never have, I'd probably say that it sucked.

I don't think we have any fans hear that only new about the New TMNT when they joined. But some, like me, joined because of the new TMNT.
Stone Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.