The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2004, 01:24 AM   #1
Halfshell
Stone Warrior
 
Halfshell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Wouldn't U Like To Know
Posts: 531
BK Adventures Volume 15 Issue 1! [TMNT Edition]

I know some people were asking about this so here they are.




Page 1: http://www.angelfire.com/games5/tmntfighters/Slide1.JPG
Page 2: http://www.angelfire.com/games5/tmntfighters/Slide2.JPG
Page 3: http://www.angelfire.com/games5/tmntfighters/Slide3.JPG
Page 4: http://www.angelfire.com/games5/tmntfighters/Slide4.JPG
__________________

"Post quickly and fade away into the shadow"
Halfshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 01:27 PM   #2
jeff the cheff
Mad Scientist
 
jeff the cheff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 122 and an eighth
Posts: 2,129
Yea, I picked one up at BK yesterday, haven't had time to really look at it though, but it seems cool.
jeff the cheff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 03:20 PM   #3
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
They still ain't realised in Austraila though...
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 03:54 PM   #4
Mondo J. Gecko
Mad Scientist
 
Mondo J. Gecko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 1,064
Looks like a lame kids fitness progam Idea .....well at least its turtles
__________________


Mondo J. Gecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 05:51 PM   #5
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
oh cool!! Does that comic cost any money?
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 11:47 PM   #6
Halfshell
Stone Warrior
 
Halfshell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Wouldn't U Like To Know
Posts: 531
Well it's not exactly a comic, it's like a brochure, or activity booklet.The General Manager gave a lot of copies, so if anyone needs a copy i'll be glad to send one out - no charge.
__________________

"Post quickly and fade away into the shadow"
Halfshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 08:13 AM   #7
J Legault
Mad Scientist
 
J Legault's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: West Coast
Posts: 2,054
April in action isn't a nice touch. Don't see why can't there be a Casey Jones figure instead of April Snowboarding or Something.

THE BK should know that April isn't a fitness person.
__________________
I am a fan of TMNT and I'm still one today.
I got into the habbit back in 1992 or 93' when I was little. I would like to thank my 2 year older cousin for getting me in the habbit. 2001 was when I revised my knowledge on TMNT. And today I'm a bigger fan than I was years ago. I have all 3 TMNT Movies, current Toon, and old school Toon on DVD.
J Legault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 08:16 AM   #8
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfshell
Well it's not exactly a comic, it's like a brochure, or activity booklet.The General Manager gave a lot of copies, so if anyone needs a copy i'll be glad to send one out - no charge.
I'll take one!!! I have sent you a PM!!
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 10:49 PM   #9
Cascadia
Oregonian in heart & soul
 
Cascadia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,731
I have not been to a fast-food restaurant in a long time.
__________________

Formally known as Scientific freak
Cascadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.