The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2004, 03:40 PM   #1
Eidiot88
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 251
James Avery interviews?

Anybody know where I can find one that he talks about his role as Shredder in the orig' cartoon?
__________________

Shredder's Pub Returning Soon...
Eidiot88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 05:49 PM   #2
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
no, I wish I know the e-mails for the new TMNT voice poeple.
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 08:31 PM   #3
Misfit
Stone Warrior
 
Misfit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 508
I still can't believe that Shredder is voiced by the same guy who played "Uncle Phil" in the Fresh Price. I just find that so funny for some reason.
__________________
My LiveJournal

My Fanfiction

"I'm the pretty one!" - Mikey in "Meet Casey Jones".
Misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 10:25 PM   #4
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
Re: James Avery interviews?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidiot88
Anybody know where I can find one that he talks about his role as Shredder in the orig' cartoon?

Uncle Phil is original Shredder???????


That's So cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like James Avery, he was SO good on Fresh Prince.
__________________
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 12:37 PM   #5
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
There was actually an article about James Avery in a newspaper or something that I saw. I forget where I saw it but it didn't say anything about his role as the voice of Shredder. He was so good at it!
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.