The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: What's your fav Shredder suit
Mirage Shredder 6 40.00%
Cartoon Shredder 7 46.67%
Movie Shredder 1 6.67%
"Coming Out of Their Shells" Shedder 1 6.67%
"Next Mutation" Shedder 0 0%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2002, 03:06 PM   #1
tmntfreak
Mouser
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 12
Shredder

I just wanted to know.
tmntfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 03:09 PM   #2
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
You are missing mirage shredder...
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 04:16 PM   #3
tmntfreak
Mouser
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 12
Teenage Mutant "HERO" Turtles

I just wanted to put this in THIS thread because I will have to many. I was just wondering...My father and his family came down to Panama City(my hometown) from Chicago. We went to Rockn' Lanes(local arcade/pool/bowling/sports bar) and I got like 400 tickets and got Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle cards(66 card set). When I went home I look at it really close and it said Teenage Mutant HERO Turtles and the back of the cards say "COLLECT ALL 66 TMHT CARDS!". So Iknow it's called that in UK but WHY! And also I got a TMHT book from UK.
tmntfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 06:42 PM   #4
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
please check older topics b4 asking questions that have been answered millions of times. I'm not trying to be mean, but it gets annoying. TMHT they thought ninja was to bad so they called it hero, and they edited a lot of cartoons, now you know and knowing is half the battle
PWDESAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 08:39 PM   #5
Kingkapong
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: T.O. Canada
Posts: 548
this forum is fast so it's not that bad searching, compared to other forums that are incredible slow (take me ages to post a freakin' post let alone being able to read others).

yo krang (but i'm a very lazy person so i'm not going to create a pm), what's your bandwith limit for this site?

edit: i'm going to check out the other forum (which has 22,000 people on it by the way, which maybe is the reason why it's slow) for it's bandwith limit.
__________________
Go leafs go!
Kingkapong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 09:22 PM   #6
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
i voted for cartoon shredder
PWDESAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 02:03 AM   #7
Krang
Admin and Sega Guru
 
Krang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingkapong
yo krang (but i'm a very lazy person so i'm not going to create a pm), what's your bandwith limit for this site?
Right now, this site is limited to 10GB of transfer per month. But if I ever have time to transfer the site to a newer server, our host might give us 15 or 20GB/month.
__________________

"My motherboard's microchips are chomping at the... 'bit'. A little computer humor." --Krang, Welcome Back, Polarisoids
Krang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 05:19 PM   #8
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
if we transfer, we loose all the old topics right?
PWDESAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2002, 01:25 AM   #9
Krang
Admin and Sega Guru
 
Krang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
Nope, when we transfer to the new server, I will do a full database backup so that all of the forum data (users, posts, topics, etc.) will be retained.
__________________

"My motherboard's microchips are chomping at the... 'bit'. A little computer humor." --Krang, Welcome Back, Polarisoids
Krang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2002, 03:03 PM   #10
Cjd3458
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 119
The coming out of their shells shreddar was cool but its costume was funny lookin. So I am going to vote for that. Believe it or not.
Cjd3458 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2002, 11:31 PM   #11
Skeletoncrew
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bearing in on your spicy brains
Posts: 3,275
Cartoon Shredder is my fave. I'm basing my costume this year upon him. *evil laughter*
__________________

Adult TMNT fan art and fiction contest Now accepting entries!
Skeletoncrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2002, 01:53 AM   #12
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
I liked the Mirage Shredder the best.

Ooh SC, how's the work on your costume going?? Post a picture for us in one of the picture threads if you get the chance!
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2002, 02:01 PM   #13
Skeletoncrew
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bearing in on your spicy brains
Posts: 3,275
I have no idea. I haven't seen Matt in a couple of weeks. I want to start paying him for it too.
__________________

Adult TMNT fan art and fiction contest Now accepting entries!
Skeletoncrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2002, 11:41 PM   #14
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Aw, bummer. Let me know if you get any news about your costume! I'd really love to see it!
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2002, 12:17 AM   #15
Skeletoncrew
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bearing in on your spicy brains
Posts: 3,275
So would I! Thats what I get for having someone else make it...Oh well, he'll do it better than I could.
__________________

Adult TMNT fan art and fiction contest Now accepting entries!
Skeletoncrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.