The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2004, 09:14 PM   #1
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,405
Which Shredder are You? (Spoilers)

Let's take another quiz, this time TMNT related

http://quizilla.com/users/Zarius/qui...20are%20you%3F
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 09:22 PM   #2
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
I just took the test, I turned out to be the original Mirage Shredder.
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 09:23 PM   #3
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
ROFL!!!!!

You are MOVIE SHREDDER, you are pretty much the MIRAGE Shredder except you recruit kids to steal electronical hardware and software, turning your warehouse lair into an arcade, you also create two Mutant creatures to dispose of your enemies, but are treated like you're thier mother, you also fell into a Garbage truck at one point, and were even played by Kevin Nash, good fourtune is not on your side, but you get points for being based on the comic.



[ Cleaned up the text for ya, since these forums don't recognize HTML. ~HT ]
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 10:09 PM   #4
Nosferatu
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 283
You are MIRAGE COMICS ORIGINAL SHREDDER, dark and calculatiing, you avenged your brother Oroku Nagi's death at the hands of Hamato Yoshi and took control of the New York branch of the Foot Clan, you fell in combat with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles but rose from the ashes to take revenge, proving you are one tough S.O.B who is'nt burned twice without consequences...
Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 10:54 PM   #5
Savanti Romero
Stone Warrior
 
Savanti Romero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Colorado
Posts: 600
I'm the Mirage Shredder. I kind of figured that's what would happen.
__________________
"The sceptor has returned at last; and it's all mine!"
-Savanti Romero, Vol. 1 issue 47 1992
AKA: [email protected]
utromheadquarters.0catch.com
Savanti Romero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 11:42 PM   #6
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Mirage shredder here aswell.
I'd like to be Old Toon Shredder.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 11:57 PM   #7
Stone Ill
Mad Scientist
 
Stone Ill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Posts: 2,397
You are MIRAGE COMICS ORIGINAL SHREDDER, dark and calculatiing, you avenged your brother Oroku Nagi's death at the hands of Hamato Yoshi and took control of the New York branch of the Foot Clan, you fell in combat with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles but rose from the ashes to take revenge, proving you are one tough S.O.B who is'nt burned twice without consequences...
Stone Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 01:05 AM   #8
Splinter
Radical Rat
 
Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Splinter's Dojo
Posts: 1,531
Wow, this one has to be pretty new. Or really informed:

Prepare to kick TMNT ASS, you are NEW NINJA TURTLES CARTOON SHREDDER, you're secretly a Utrom in disguise, but have lived and trained as a warrior of darkness for many years and centruies on Earth, you bring honour to the original MIRAGE comics Shredder, and you hold your own against the Turtles AND the Utrom council, you even destroyed Baxter Stockman physically, one piece at a time, you're Inhuman...literally

EDIT: Oh, Zarius made it. Never mind.
__________________

R.I.P. Master Splinter - Mirage Comics - May 1984 / June 2003
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - New Episode Guide
Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 01:58 AM   #9
EZweasel
Stone Warrior
 
EZweasel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 847
MIRAGE COMICS ORIGINAL SHREDDER
__________________
EZweasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 04:24 AM   #10
Michaelangelo|DAH
Mad Scientist
 
Michaelangelo|DAH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Land Up North ''Denmark''
Posts: 1,299
Mirage Shredder, I avenged my brother. Sorry Splinter. I didn't mean to kill Your Master, Damn it. Why, ohh dear god why
__________________
.....''TMNT, Whatcha get is whatcha see''.-Michaelangelo
Michaelangelo|DAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 04:32 AM   #11
spikealike
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 186
Also Mirage Shredder
spikealike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 04:40 AM   #12
DarkNinja
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Posts: 162
I'm Mirage! yay! I didn't think I had it in me... I am so evil.
__________________
Do not think that you have to win, rather, think that you do not have to lose. -Gichin Funakoshi
DarkNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 06:11 AM   #13
Taloniss
Mad Scientist
 
Taloniss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,819
Mirage
Taloniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 06:21 AM   #14
That Matt Guy
Honey Bunches
 
That Matt Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lone Star State
Posts: 5,840
I got the movie Shredder. I guess that means I can have my head crushed and I will still live.
That Matt Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 07:54 AM   #15
Dontebell
Stone Warrior
 
Dontebell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Flint,Mi
Posts: 819
mirage shredder
Dontebell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 08:41 AM   #16
MW8979
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 431
Well, clearly, I'm Super Shredder. Nuff said.
MW8979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 08:45 AM   #17
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
Prepare to kick TMNT ASS, you are NEW NINJA TURTLES CARTOON SHREDDER, you're secretly a Utrom in disguise, but have lived and trained as a warrior of darkness for many years and centruies on Earth, you bring honour to the original MIRAGE comics Shredder, and you hold your own against the Turtles AND the Utrom council, you even destroyed Baxter Stockman physically, one piece at a time, you're Inhuman...literally




I guess I'm badass Shredder hahaha
__________________
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 09:20 AM   #18
Hannah
Once more, with feeling!
 
Hannah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 4,111
"You are MOVIE SHREDDER, you are pretty much the MIRAGE Shredder except you recruit kids to steal electronical hardware and software, turning your warehouse lair into an arcade, you also create two Mutant creatures to dispose of your enemies, but are treated like you're thier mother, you also fell into a Garbage truck at one point, and were even played by Kevin Nash, good fourtune is not on your side, but you get points for being based on the comic"
__________________
Hannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 10:09 AM   #19
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Mirage Shredder... Now there's a suprise
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 12:00 PM   #20
Trunks
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: somewhere in time
Posts: 198
I got old toon shreder preety cool
Trunks is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.