The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2004, 03:09 PM   #1
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
If you could turn back the clock...

If you could turn back time, what would you do to change TMNT?
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 03:14 PM   #2
Bowser_Koopa
Very yes
 
Bowser_Koopa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Not so far, go back a little
Posts: 1,849
why change tmnt?
Bowser_Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 03:20 PM   #3
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
Well if I could go back in time I'd see to it that TNM made it to Season 2, but that's just me.
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 03:21 PM   #4
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
I might convince them to not do TNM at all
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 03:24 PM   #5
Bowser_Koopa
Very yes
 
Bowser_Koopa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Not so far, go back a little
Posts: 1,849
well maybr there are a few things, now that i actually think about it
from the cartoon.....

"let the neutrinos die, please?"
Bowser_Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 03:25 PM   #6
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser_Koopa

"let the neutrinos die, please?"
I second that.
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 03:37 PM   #7
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,685
I thought the first 5 eps were doing fine until the Neautrinos came in. They're just too silly and their slang was even more outdated than the tmnt... like they stepped off of Happy Days.

Wow... seeing stuff like a talking brain, the neautrinos and then a giant robot.. it's like they were trying to get wackier and wackier with each episode.
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 04:08 PM   #8
Taloniss
Mad Scientist
 
Taloniss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,819
Made the sequels to the movie more adult oriented, like the first movie...and instead of TNM, had another season of the old toon.
Taloniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 04:30 PM   #9
Misfit
Stone Warrior
 
Misfit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 508
Lordie am I the ONLY person who LIKES the Neautrinos?
__________________
My LiveJournal

My Fanfiction

"I'm the pretty one!" - Mikey in "Meet Casey Jones".
Misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 04:31 PM   #10
Raphaella
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: England, building my own sewer system
Posts: 403
The third movie, try make it more serious. In the NM, change everything
__________________
"We came, we saw, we kicked their ASS!" - Ghostbusters

message to UK channels : You SUCK

~ Mutant lover
Raphaella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 06:02 PM   #11
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphaella
The third movie, try make it more serious. In the NM, change everything
i second that!

and change the 3rd movie designs...ugh
__________________
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 06:05 PM   #12
Bowser_Koopa
Very yes
 
Bowser_Koopa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Not so far, go back a little
Posts: 1,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaGirl21
Lordie am I the ONLY person who LIKES the Neautrinos?
not really, i know some people who likes them
Bowser_Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 08:01 PM   #13
jeff the cheff
Mad Scientist
 
jeff the cheff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 122 and an eighth
Posts: 2,129
If I could go back in time I would enjoy it all again.
jeff the cheff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 09:28 PM   #14
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
get rid of the archie comic and make the sequels less kiddie like.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 09:29 PM   #15
Stone Ill
Mad Scientist
 
Stone Ill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Posts: 2,397
I'd just relive my childhood memories, which mostly consisted of TMNT.
Stone Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 10:03 PM   #16
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,685
Kept the Archie comic goin no matter what. I mean the TMNT are back now. It could be done...

Archie had their Sonic series keep running even after Sonic had a 5 or so year hiatus after Sonic & Knuckles/Knuckles Chaotix. Now he's back and the comic is up to 100+
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 10:06 PM   #17
raphael90
Stone Warrior
 
raphael90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: ...down in the sewer listening to Skinny Puppy...
Posts: 618
I don't mind the Neutrinos in the fourth ep, but that one later on with that stupid furball pet running loose in the city was dumb...

I can't really think of much I'd change about the TMNT...just not much springs to mind.
__________________

"Babies? These things haven't even been BORN yet!"


-Raphael
raphael90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 10:48 PM   #18
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan
Stone Warrior
 
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 835
Count me, too, as one who liked the Neutrinos. I thought they were interesting characters. I loved their groovy dialogue. I always felt the writers could have done more with them -- "Four Turtles and a Baby" comes to mind -- but that never happened.

The only thing I would change about the Ninja Turtles is when the cartoon aired on the CBS network on Saturday mornings. It was on from 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM, and my sister and I always had piano lessons during that time.

There are still episodes from the CBS days that I haven't seen.

"Come on, turtles! The fate of the world depends on us!"
"Don't you wish you could deliver lines like that with a straight face?"

Leonardo and Raphael, from "Return of the Fly"
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 10:52 PM   #19
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaGirl21
Lordie am I the ONLY person who LIKES the Neautrinos?
Nope, I liked 'em.

I'd change everything about Next Mutation, I know they could have done a better Live Action show.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 10:57 PM   #20
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
Quote:
I'd change everything about Next Mutation, I know they could have done a better Live Action show.
Oh, I agree, Gk.

Instead of having that...*seeths*...VENUS....they could put someone you know as the female turtle. Give up? ME!!!
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.