The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2004, 06:12 PM   #1
Eidiot88
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 251
Judith Hoag Tropical Twists.

Not very important news but she is in the new Tropical twists commercial. It is the one where you see a band playing in the garage and the lead singer has hair in front of her face (Judith Hoag) and then the kids come in and tell them to keep it down and she does a W with her hands says "Whatever" count down and keeps playing.

It looked just like her if it isn't then lemme know.
__________________

Shredder's Pub Returning Soon...
Eidiot88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 06:56 PM   #2
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
Oh I have got to see this...

What time of day/shows did you see it during?
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 07:34 PM   #3
Eidiot88
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 251
Anytime really I saw it twice on TBS today.
__________________

Shredder's Pub Returning Soon...
Eidiot88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 08:09 PM   #4
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
I'll keep a lookout, sounds funny, like she's portraying a mom who's trying to be cool.
__________________
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 10:04 PM   #5
raphael90
Stone Warrior
 
raphael90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: ...down in the sewer listening to Skinny Puppy...
Posts: 618
Judith Hoag

As I'm sure we all know she's in the Disney channel Halloweentown movies but those were pretty bad...bad as in cheesy
__________________

"Babies? These things haven't even been BORN yet!"


-Raphael
raphael90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 10:17 PM   #6
d_osborn
Mad Scientist
 
d_osborn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,425
does anyone have pics of what ol' april looks like now? like screencaps or something...

i've seen the commercial, and i even remember the "whatever" mom, however i don't remember what she looked like...
d_osborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 10:42 PM   #7
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan
Stone Warrior
 
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 835
I saw that commerical not too long ago, and I thought, "Sheesh, Judith Hoag must be desperate for work."

She went from the "Ninja Turtles" to "Armageddon" to "Tropical Twists" commercials. Not exactly a stellar resume (although I loved "Armageddon").

"These are immortal works of art, man!" - Raphael, from "Combat Land"

EDIT: I just remembered that she also played a guest role in one episode of "The X-Files" from Season 7. It was called "Hungry." She was a therapist for a kid who couldn't control his urge to eat human brains.
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 10:46 PM   #8
Kid Icarus
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Angel Land
Posts: 4,150


Not sure how new that pic is though...
Kid Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 04:56 AM   #9
Michaelangelo|DAH
Mad Scientist
 
Michaelangelo|DAH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Land Up North ''Denmark''
Posts: 1,299




Almost as I remember Her
__________________
.....''TMNT, Whatcha get is whatcha see''.-Michaelangelo
Michaelangelo|DAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 05:03 AM   #10
spikealike
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 186
Kinda reminds me of Grace from Will & Grace.
spikealike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 01:37 PM   #11
Lisardo
Stone Warrior
 
Lisardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 702
Ya know, coming from another female's point of view, I think shes' gotten prettier as she's aged. Hope that happens to me too, lol!
__________________
"Look I'm not gonna stop doing what's right just because it's not appreciated." -Leo

Lisardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 01:44 PM   #12
That Matt Guy
Honey Bunches
 
That Matt Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lone Star State
Posts: 5,840
She looks the same to me. Which is good.
That Matt Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 10:44 PM   #13
Ninja Tiptup
Mad Scientist
 
Ninja Tiptup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,451
Wow! They should get her back for the Hallmark special. She aged really well and could probably play the part very well.
__________________
It's weird to be normal, and it's normal to be weird.
Ninja Tiptup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 10:47 PM   #14
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
I remember when she was on one of those HBO Sitcoms once. I was like "d00d omgwtf it's April!!" I wish I could remember the name of that show it was really funny.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 11:36 AM   #15
Misfit
Stone Warrior
 
Misfit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 508
She's aged really well! And she looks natural, I can't see a hint of a face lift or anything.
__________________
My LiveJournal

My Fanfiction

"I'm the pretty one!" - Mikey in "Meet Casey Jones".
Misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 11:40 AM   #16
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
yes, she's aged extremely well. (like i have, thankfully) I"m sure she'll be even lovelier when she's older, maybe with that all silvery-white hair look.
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 11:52 AM   #17
Michaelangelo|DAH
Mad Scientist
 
Michaelangelo|DAH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Land Up North ''Denmark''
Posts: 1,299
hehe, Her hair was a bit WILDER back then. But yeah, she's a well looking woman.....

How old is she ???
__________________
.....''TMNT, Whatcha get is whatcha see''.-Michaelangelo
Michaelangelo|DAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 12:48 PM   #18
raphael_is_cool
Mad Scientist
 
raphael_is_cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 2,151
35...so not that old then

Her face kinda remains me of Ricki Lake though (ugh)

Oh and GK to find that soap just search Judith Hoag on www.imdb.com to find her past work, or here's the link

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0387432/
raphael_is_cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 01:25 PM   #19
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
Wow 14 years and she is still looking good! Too bad we can't say the same about Elias Koteas
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 02:00 PM   #20
Bowser_Koopa
Very yes
 
Bowser_Koopa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Not so far, go back a little
Posts: 1,849
she was young when she played April so that may be the reason
Bowser_Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.