The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2004, 08:52 AM   #1
TMNT571
Hench Mutant
 
TMNT571's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: New York
Posts: 352
Splinter favorite show?

I was watching my TMNT dvds and I was watching Darkness On The Edge of Town. Anyway When the power goes out the and the turltes decide to go check it out, Splinter tell them to hurry so he doesn't miss his favorite program. And I was just wondering what program might be his favorite. So does any one have any ideas on what they think his favorite TV show might be.
TMNT571 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 09:44 AM   #2
Taloniss
Mad Scientist
 
Taloniss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,819
Passions.
Taloniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 09:46 AM   #3
Bowser_Koopa
Very yes
 
Bowser_Koopa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Not so far, go back a little
Posts: 1,849
no, sexetera .......XD XD XD XD XD
Bowser_Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 10:00 AM   #4
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
I'd say it's E!'s True Hollywood Story
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 10:04 AM   #5
Michaelangelo|DAH
Mad Scientist
 
Michaelangelo|DAH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Land Up North ''Denmark''
Posts: 1,299
Days of our lives.... hehe
__________________
.....''TMNT, Whatcha get is whatcha see''.-Michaelangelo
Michaelangelo|DAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 10:09 AM   #6
That Matt Guy
Honey Bunches
 
That Matt Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lone Star State
Posts: 5,840
Re-runs of Rescue 911 w/ William Shatner.
That Matt Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 12:58 PM   #7
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
This should be in New TMNT discussion. Anyway, it's probably Kung fu or another one of those ninja shows.
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 01:01 PM   #8
spikealike
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 186
I'd guess Murder, She Wrote.
spikealike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 02:01 PM   #9
TMNT571
Hench Mutant
 
TMNT571's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: New York
Posts: 352
Why should it be in new Its general just because the new cartoon gave me the idea.
TMNT571 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 02:24 PM   #10
Demonfox38
Stone Warrior
 
Demonfox38's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 531
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taloniss
Passions.
lol, just like Spikey-kun from Buffy!
Demonfox38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 03:46 PM   #11
jeff the cheff
Mad Scientist
 
jeff the cheff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 122 and an eighth
Posts: 2,129
Oprah.
jeff the cheff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 04:01 PM   #12
J Legault
Mad Scientist
 
J Legault's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: West Coast
Posts: 2,054
I'd say some Bruce Lee Movie or Shogun.

I can tell he might be a fan of some soap oprea.

maybe later on they might show him watching a TV program.

Animal Planet's special on Rats?
__________________
I am a fan of TMNT and I'm still one today.
I got into the habbit back in 1992 or 93' when I was little. I would like to thank my 2 year older cousin for getting me in the habbit. 2001 was when I revised my knowledge on TMNT. And today I'm a bigger fan than I was years ago. I have all 3 TMNT Movies, current Toon, and old school Toon on DVD.
J Legault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 04:06 PM   #13
Eidiot88
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 251
"Rat King and friends"
__________________

Shredder's Pub Returning Soon...
Eidiot88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 04:25 PM   #14
Aztec General
Mad Scientist
 
Aztec General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,437
Why everyone's favorit show: "Celebrities Uncensored". I can't get enough of Paris Hilton!!!
__________________
Aztec General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 06:01 PM   #15
Relay
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: North Cacalacky
Posts: 400
He's Japanese and a rodent, so I'm guessing Hamtaro.
Relay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 06:04 PM   #16
Bowser_Koopa
Very yes
 
Bowser_Koopa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Not so far, go back a little
Posts: 1,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relay
He's Japanese and a rodent, so I'm guessing Hamtaro.
well that cracked me up! XD XD XD XD
Bowser_Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 06:21 PM   #17
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
Hamtaro!! LOL now that was a funny one. But I would have to say he was watching the TMNT.
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 07:19 PM   #18
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Jerry Springer or Dr. Phil....
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 07:29 PM   #19
raphael90
Stone Warrior
 
raphael90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: ...down in the sewer listening to Skinny Puppy...
Posts: 618
splinter's show

Maybe an Elvis movie was coming on...Splinter seemed to like him on the third movie..
__________________

"Babies? These things haven't even been BORN yet!"


-Raphael
raphael90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 09:57 PM   #20
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathknight
This should be in New TMNT discussion. Anyway, it's probably Kung fu or another one of those ninja shows.
Kung Fu has nothing to do with Ninjas.. Kung Fu is Chinese, Ninjitsu is Japanese. But anyways, I"d guess splinter dosn't watch TV, but rather reads alot of "Second hand" books. But on the rare ocasion he watches TV, I imagine it's the News
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.