The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2002, 03:24 PM   #1
Skeletoncrew
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bearing in on your spicy brains
Posts: 3,275
TMNT Sightings

Hey all, I had a Shredder sighting today (8/25/02) at http://www.funnyfarmcomics.com/ Actually, the comic features several of my favorite cartoon villians.

Anyone else done any TMNT spotting lately?
__________________

Adult TMNT fan art and fiction contest Now accepting entries!
Skeletoncrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2002, 03:37 PM   #2
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
that looked funny...
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2002, 05:10 PM   #3
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
I recently saw Raphael drawn on the window of a comic book store
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2002, 11:56 PM   #4
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
LOL!! That was pretty funny! That Round Table of Evil was so cool... Lots of classic cartoon villains, including one of the newest and funniest! Bow down to Mojo Jojo!

Hmm.... I've had a TMNT spotting! I recently went to Hot Topic and bought a dark blue TMNT t-shirt! It's actually a really simple design... There's a generic picture of one of the turltes on the front, with the words Ninja Turtles encircling him. I also saw an iron-on patch of the TMNT cartoon logo (old one), which I bought and plan to use sometime soon. Yep, I finally got a shirt that I've been wanting to get for months!
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2002, 12:54 AM   #5
Skeletoncrew
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bearing in on your spicy brains
Posts: 3,275
Ooooh! I'm jealous! I think I'll be visiting Hot Topic this Thursday (payday)! We can be twins Azure!
__________________

Adult TMNT fan art and fiction contest Now accepting entries!
Skeletoncrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2002, 01:21 AM   #6
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
LOL!!! Okay, that'd be cool!
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2002, 08:31 PM   #7
Cjd3458
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 119
Actually funny thing is that last week i went to hot topic in the mall and saw a TMNT shirt. It was white and it just had the logo on it.
Cjd3458 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2002, 02:00 PM   #8
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Like I posted on the lists... one of the local highschool radio stations was playing the original TMNT cartoon theme song this morning. What could top that!
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2002, 05:18 PM   #9
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Yeah, I read that on the lists!! I think that's so cool that a radio station would play the theme... I wonder if I can get my college station to play it.

I had a vague turtle sighting. During my trip to Vegas, the New York, New York casino played the song "Tarzan Boy," which was in the TMNT III movie. I sang along while I was in the arcade.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.