The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2004, 06:34 PM   #1
Eidiot88
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 251
First movie on dvd in UK.

"Hey everybody at ninja turtles.com, I am e-mailing you to tell the legions of tmnt fans that the first tmnt film has been re-released uncut in the UK, I was able to catch the flick in its entirety and it was a fantastic feeling seeing it on the big screen. If you want more info on the film you can go to www.ninjaturtles2004.com also the DVD is going to be released in April."

If they mean the Movie on dvd will this have the deleted scenes and the other ending!?!?! ever since I heard about the second ending I wanted to see it.
__________________

Shredder's Pub Returning Soon...
Eidiot88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 06:39 PM   #2
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
I doubt it will be anything more than the Region 1 release is.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 06:57 PM   #3
Gremlin
Foot Soldier
 
Gremlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Sweden
Posts: 242
I kinda hope it will be the us release again, There's already too much tmnt dvds coming up for my very limited budget
Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 02:24 AM   #4
The Lone Turtle
Hench Mutant
 
The Lone Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Australia, mates!
Posts: 311
I wish the first TMNt movie would get released here in Australia
The Lone Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 05:29 AM   #5
Raphaella
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: England, building my own sewer system
Posts: 403
Re: First movie on dvd in UK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidiot88
If they mean the Movie on dvd will this have the deleted scenes and the other ending!?!?! ever since I heard about the second ending I wanted to see it.
Other ending? Say what???
__________________
"We came, we saw, we kicked their ASS!" - Ghostbusters

message to UK channels : You SUCK

~ Mutant lover
Raphaella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 06:38 AM   #6
spikealike
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 186
I spent £7 to travel by train to Milton Keynes so I could see it over xmas, and now its being shown on March 6th in Northampton! Bah, lol.
spikealike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 06:53 AM   #7
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
man why can;t they relewase better DVD's here?
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 09:48 AM   #8
raphael_is_cool
Mad Scientist
 
raphael_is_cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 2,151
I think it'll just be the version that the US and most other places got, since the UK version had nunchakus and bits cut out and now they're back in

I could never find the DVD of the 1st film anywhere but now it will be exactly the same as what everyone else has had for ages I presume (as Karpo said, the region 1 release)

The UK sucks, the Fellowship of the Ring dvd MTV spoof easter egg was left off the UK version because of the censorship rules
raphael_is_cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.