The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2002, 01:22 PM   #1
ladygarth
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 107
DBZ

Any other fellowDBZ fans who are also Ninja Turtle fans? I'm a bit obseessed with DBZ these days.
ladygarth is offline  
Old 08-28-2002, 01:36 PM   #2
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
I'm a dbz fan!!!! and a db fan!!!!!!!! I've read almost all the manga and seen a lot of the anime.
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline  
Old 08-28-2002, 01:52 PM   #3
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Yeah i've seen all the 3 series, db, dbz and dbgt...i even gone to the movie three of might when it was on cinemas here on argentina...i like dragonball a lot...when i got internet i thought of getting the episodes but then i saw a company named funimation had made wrong dubs and cutted everything...so i only got dbgt -.- too bad there is no more of dragonball, i loved it
__________________
Nickokapo is offline  
Old 08-28-2002, 02:40 PM   #4
Cjd3458
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 119
I don't like DBZ very much. Those kinds of cartoons doesn't interest me. The only cartoons I bearly watch that are like that is Battle Blade or Shinzo, stuff like that.
Cjd3458 is offline  
Old 08-28-2002, 02:41 PM   #5
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
I saw one gt episode and hated it!!! It just isn't the same, it isn't made by Akira Toiyama either
here are some cool dbz sites:
http://www.dbz-fan.net/
they have ALMOST THE ENTIRE MANGA scaned and put up its awesome!!!! You can get Sayian saga at any significanly large bookstore in english now
http://www.travegeta.co.uk/
This site has full eps!!!! they aren't great quality in fact the quality is preety bad but full eps nonetheless
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline  
Old 08-29-2002, 03:02 AM   #6
Krang
Admin and Sega Guru
 
Krang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
I'm a DBZ (and DB) fan, too.
__________________

"My motherboard's microchips are chomping at the... 'bit'. A little computer humor." --Krang, Welcome Back, Polarisoids
Krang is offline  
Old 08-29-2002, 01:01 PM   #7
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nturtle
I saw one gt episode and hated it!!! It just isn't the same, it isn't made by Akira Toiyama either
here are some cool dbz sites:
http://www.dbz-fan.net/
they have ALMOST THE ENTIRE MANGA scaned and put up its awesome!!!!
You can get Sayian saga at any significanly large bookstore in english now
Yeah dbgt was different...that's why i like it more than the other two series
Thanks for the manga link, i only have 1 cell saga comic and one unlicensed comic so this is pretty cool...well the unlicensed comic has the same story than the one released officialy, the problem is it doesn't have many pages and they tried to color it but it looks like crap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nturtle
http://www.travegeta.co.uk/
This site has full eps!!!! they aren't great quality in fact the quality is preety bad but full eps nonetheless
Ugh...rm...evil...thanks but unless they're fansubbed i'll stay the hell away from em
__________________
Nickokapo is offline  
Old 08-29-2002, 03:19 PM   #8
SeaThreePeeO
Mad Scientist
 
SeaThreePeeO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: The Void
Posts: 1,345
I watch DBZ mainly because I can't find the remote to turn over
__________________
Zombies, once you get past the stench of rotting flesh and their unhealthy obsession with brains, they're really nice people.
SeaThreePeeO is offline  
Old 08-29-2002, 03:28 PM   #9
Kingkapong
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: T.O. Canada
Posts: 548
i'm a db/dbz/dbgt fan!! i've seen all dbz and dbgt but i can't get db cause it's not being aired in canada yet. i also like the gundam series and other anime. funny, i recently passed by some petition about some idiot who's trying to ban anime.
__________________
Go leafs go!
Kingkapong is offline  
Old 08-29-2002, 06:05 PM   #10
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
trying to ban anime!? well there is a lot of bad anime that I wouldn't bother wasting time on butyou can's actually ban it like an illegal substance
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline  
Old 08-29-2002, 08:48 PM   #11
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Ban anime... Some people have too much free time on their hands I've seen one episode of gundam wing on tv but it really didn't interested me maybe i should watch the gundam ovas.
__________________
Nickokapo is offline  
Old 08-31-2002, 01:06 PM   #12
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Heh... I'm a fan of DBZ and DB too!! 'Course, I haven't seen DBGT, so I can't say much about that. And I've only read a bit of the manga.

How can you ban anime?? That's like trying to drain all of the water out of the oceans.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 08-31-2002, 03:26 PM   #13
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
I really don't watch any other anime but Db and Dbz, Id say the Manga is the best dbz form although the anime is the best db form
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.