The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2004, 03:24 PM   #1
GodzFire
Hench Mutant
 
GodzFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: The Sewers
Posts: 292
- For all TMNT fans: Old TV intro's 1 & 2 in great MPG!!

- For all TMNT fans: Old TV intro's 1 & 2 in great MPG!!! -

Being a huge fan of the old school toon, I always wanted a good intro for the Turtle Shows. The ones on the main Technodrome site are okay, but RM and not that great quality. I recorded both of these myself from a very good quality VHS tape. Now they are larger; about 10 MB's, but the quality has been vastly improved and since it's mpg you can increase it's size to fullscreen without almost any lose (great for screen savers!). I am hoping Shredder and Krang will add this to their media section, as I know many TMNT fans will appreciate this. I hope you all enjoy.

TMNT TV Intro 1

TMNT TV Intro 2
GodzFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 04:43 PM   #2
Michaelangelo|DAH
Mad Scientist
 
Michaelangelo|DAH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Land Up North ''Denmark''
Posts: 1,299
cool, I've got those on my computer too

actually i've also got a 3rd one

but I've got nowhere to upload them
__________________
.....''TMNT, Whatcha get is whatcha see''.-Michaelangelo
Michaelangelo|DAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 05:04 PM   #3
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
Great...now where's the Red Sky intro?
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 05:23 PM   #4
raphael90
Stone Warrior
 
raphael90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: ...down in the sewer listening to Skinny Puppy...
Posts: 618
....

Actually what I'd like most is the ending credits song in as high quality as the ones you just made for the intros. I love that ending with the picture of the Turtles walking in the Technodrome tunnel.
__________________

"Babies? These things haven't even been BORN yet!"


-Raphael
raphael90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 06:21 PM   #5
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
I will host the clips for everybody that once me to host them!!
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 07:12 PM   #6
turtleking
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 238
I like those intros that I'm thinking of putting them to cd for my cd player. thank you for sharing that with us I enjoyed both of them and I'm happy to see krang would host them where you want him to.
turtleking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 07:19 PM   #7
Vegita-San
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,089
I already have all three intros in my sites miscelanious section.
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 08:35 PM   #8
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
I have the 3rd intro in good quality in divx. If you guys are interested give me somewhere to upload it. And YAY this is my 1000th post. After 2 years I'm finally an ultimate member!
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 08:51 PM   #9
GodzFire
Hench Mutant
 
GodzFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: The Sewers
Posts: 292
I am looking for the Red Sky intro in good quality as well.

Yea I am hoping Krang can host these on his server so I can take it off mine.
GodzFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 09:38 PM   #10
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathknight
I have the 3rd intro in good quality in divx. If you guys are interested give me somewhere to upload it. And YAY this is my 1000th post. After 2 years I'm finally an ultimate member!
1) How big is it?

2) AIM me up and I can host it
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 02:36 AM   #11
Jason
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 184
Thanks for these clips, all the episodes I have taped are from the BBC which are the censored Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles credits. It's so cool seeing the original version.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 02:41 AM   #12
turtleking
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 238
both are graet I can watch them all day.
turtleking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 03:08 AM   #13
tOkKa
tOkKie-Pokie,puddin'n PIE
 
tOkKa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pajamas out of the water on the elephant was sweating a lemon.
Posts: 1,729
-->> ..now i can die .. a happy snapper..

very cool!!
__________________
666

!!terrible2z/GGM!!/T.G.R.I./ ..モンスターのカメを解読しなさい。
tOkKa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 04:00 AM   #14
Gremlin
Foot Soldier
 
Gremlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Sweden
Posts: 242
I could get at DVD-rip of the first intro if you guys want to, if I remember correctly, the Swedish releases accidently forgot to censor the word ninja in it so if anyone's interested in a non-vhs intro, I think I can get one
Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 04:03 AM   #15
turtleking
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gremlin
I could get at DVD-rip of the first intro if you guys want to, if I remember correctly, the Swedish releases accidently forgot to censor the word ninja in it so if anyone's interested in a non-vhs intro, I think I can get one
Thats sounds cool.
turtleking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 04:08 AM   #16
Gremlin
Foot Soldier
 
Gremlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Sweden
Posts: 242
ok, I just have to wait for my new computer to arrive (this week or next, hopefully) and then we can do something about it
Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 08:08 AM   #17
turtleking
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gremlin
ok, I just have to wait for my new computer to arrive (this week or next, hopefully) and then we can do something about it
thank you for doing this for us.
turtleking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 08:14 AM   #18
That Matt Guy
Honey Bunches
 
That Matt Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lone Star State
Posts: 5,840
It doesn't work for me.
That Matt Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 08:31 AM   #19
Gremlin
Foot Soldier
 
Gremlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Sweden
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtleking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gremlin
ok, I just have to wait for my new computer to arrive (this week or next, hopefully) and then we can do something about it
thank you for doing this for us.
No problem, but what shall I aim for? top notch quality and the size to come with that or should I aim for something smaller, say between 10-30mb or the grande one of 50mb and above?
Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 08:35 AM   #20
turtleking
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gremlin
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtleking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gremlin
ok, I just have to wait for my new computer to arrive (this week or next, hopefully) and then we can do something about it
thank you for doing this for us.
No problem, but what shall I aim for? top notch quality and the size to come with that or should I aim for something smaller, say between 10-30mb or the grande one of 50mb and above?
you can start out 10-30mb than if you like it you can go for top notch quality, but its really up to you.
turtleking is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.