The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2004, 04:58 PM   #1
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
Question about Splinter

In the old series, was Splinter AKA Hamato Yoshi, ever turned back into a human? I was in an Archie comic I read.
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 05:37 PM   #2
Taloniss
Mad Scientist
 
Taloniss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,819
In one episode entitled Splinter No more. Donatello invented a spray that undid mutations, and Yoshi went for a walk in the park. When the spray wore off, he had to get back down to the sewers.
Taloniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 05:55 PM   #3
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
I remember that ep from when I was little. Loved it.
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 08:06 PM   #4
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
First episode I ever saw
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 08:08 PM   #5
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
I used to have that ep on my PC before the Hard Drive I was using died
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 08:14 PM   #6
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by grunger_kittie
I used to have that ep on my PC before the Hard Drive I was using died
*pats GK on the head*

Don't worry...DVDs solve everything
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 08:14 PM   #7
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Hehe awww yeah. DEFINETLEY lookin' forward to that!!
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 08:23 PM   #8
FALLEN ELDOR
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 298
That was one of my favorite episodes. I always loved that aspect of the original cartoon, that Splinter always wanted his humanity back, while the turtles where deathly afraid being mutated back into normal turtles.
__________________
The first movie was a perfect balance between the adult comics and the children's cartoon!
FALLEN ELDOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 09:04 PM   #9
Taloniss
Mad Scientist
 
Taloniss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,819
Quote:
Originally Posted by FALLEN ELDOR
That was one of my favorite episodes. I always loved that aspect of the original cartoon, that Splinter always wanted his humanity back, while the turtles where deathly afraid being mutated back into normal turtles.
I always thought that was an interesting spin to the show as well. I wish they'd focused on that more then they did.
Taloniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 12:44 AM   #10
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
I've read the first two issues of Year of The Turtle. In those comics, Splinter becomes human again and Michelangelo is turned back into an oridinary turtle.
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 09:17 AM   #11
Hannah
Once more, with feeling!
 
Hannah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 4,111
NUU! Mikey!! ::clings to him for dear life::
__________________
Hannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 10:08 AM   #12
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
Ah, Splinter No More. A fairly decent episode... had some good quotes.

Bebop: "So, like whatcha reading boss?"
Shredder: "If I told you cretins, your feible brains would fail to comprehend it so why bother?"
Rocksteady: "Oh, he's right... none of these books got no pictures."

Leonardo: "Shredder's been here... I know it!"
Shredder: "Wrong you rechid reptile, I'm STILL here!"
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.