The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2004, 12:51 PM   #1
JoshBYawn
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 293
NEW 2/3/04 INFORMATION ABOUT ORIGINAL TMNT DVDS

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem...67&Nav=Yes

All of the episodes appear to be uncut, and we ARE getting 4 "unaired" ones from the red sky series!
JoshBYawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 12:59 PM   #2
Bowser_Koopa
Very yes
 
Bowser_Koopa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Not so far, go back a little
Posts: 1,849
hehe

http://www.thetechnodrome.com/forums...c&start=40
Bowser_Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 02:31 PM   #3
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
All right!!! I am so happry tp see the last season on the DVD. I want that DVD now!!
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 03:12 PM   #4
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
OK, so I've eaten my own words, so what?
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 03:42 PM   #5
MrPliggins
Foot Elite
 
MrPliggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,050
Ok, those red sky eps are ok, but it's too bad they didn't use the best episodes from that season, like the shredder story, or divide and conquer. Mobster from Dimension X is one of my least favorite episodes ever, but the other ones are ok.
MrPliggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 03:42 PM   #6
Bowser_Koopa
Very yes
 
Bowser_Koopa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Not so far, go back a little
Posts: 1,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reznorite420
OK, so I've eaten my own words, so what?
mmm....what the hell are you talking about?
Bowser_Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 03:48 PM   #7
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
I thought the "unaired" episodes were gonna be the true unaired ones such as "Shredder's In Love"...I even made a post correcting someone and asking how he knew they were from season 10.
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 03:53 PM   #8
GodzFire
Hench Mutant
 
GodzFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: The Sewers
Posts: 292
Who cares man, we are going to get TRUE DVD set releases, and it's now confirmed it WON"T be The Epic Begins, which all fans will rejoice too. Sure it's not been said yet weather it will be non-stop or in just a long movie type format, but hey, at least we are getting them!

It's our job then when it comes out to go and BUY them like nuts to prove to whoever's making it that there's still a HUGE market for TMNT and to keep the Season box sets coming. Agreed fellow TMNT fans?

I think it's time to change my sig!!
GodzFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 07:26 PM   #9
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
the unaired red sky eps were from season 8, meaning we have hopes of a another good Shredder and Krang red sky ep.
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 08:28 PM   #10
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,381
Whoo-Hoo!

Entire first season in all it's five-episode glory...
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 11:24 PM   #11
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
This is so lame.. those episodes aren't unaired. I watched them all air on CBS. Season 10 only has 8 episodes, they should have just put them all on their own DVD.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 11:48 PM   #12
raphael90
Stone Warrior
 
raphael90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: ...down in the sewer listening to Skinny Puppy...
Posts: 618
dvd

Whew...all first five eps are intact, thank goodness!!

Like I mentioned in the other thread, since I never saw much of Red Sky when it was on back then, I guess I'll get to see them now...
__________________

"Babies? These things haven't even been BORN yet!"


-Raphael
raphael90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 09:11 AM   #13
jestergoblin
Mad Scientist
 
jestergoblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,461
"It should be noted that the "unaired" episodes were created in 1996 as part of the 10th season, which wrapped up the series and brought it to a close. In many markets these particular named episodes were never seen, but they actually DID air in some places during the Fall of '96. However, most fans - including myself - have never seen these four stories before, and now we get to have them on DVD!"

Roseangelo, that explains it some...
jestergoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 09:45 AM   #14
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
That doesn't explain a damn thing. Not only did the eps air in many places around the world, but the offcial site acknowledges them as actual aired episodes as well. The fact that you didn't see them is no excuse; hell, I missed all of season 6 when it first aired, yet you don't see me boasting about it being "unaired", do you? I say if you haven't seen the listed "unaired" eps before this DVD comes out, either by actually watching it when it aired or through downloading it, you're not really a fan now, are you?
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 10:07 AM   #15
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
Man, why did they have to choose crappy episodes. Why couldn't they have done some of the cool eps in the later seasons? Bah, stupid Artisan.
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 12:34 PM   #16
raphael90
Stone Warrior
 
raphael90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: ...down in the sewer listening to Skinny Puppy...
Posts: 618
....

Quote:
I say if you haven't seen the listed "unaired" eps before this DVD comes out, either by actually watching it when it aired or through downloading it, you're not really a fan now, are you?
I have to respectfully disagree Reznorite...I was a TMNT fan from late '90 to late '92, almost two years...then I moved on to other things. I may not have seen every single episode, far from it. If anything I've seen mostly stuff from 1987 - 1992 but not all of it. I still consider myself a fan...maybe not so much of a fan as some on here but still a TMNT fan.
__________________

"Babies? These things haven't even been BORN yet!"


-Raphael
raphael90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 12:43 PM   #17
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
I watched the whole series little over a year ago, and still don't consider myself as a fan of the whole series. It doesn't really matter if you have seen it all or not, it's about weather you like the series for what it is.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 12:59 PM   #18
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,381
I've got all those Red Sky episodes on tape anyway, but I only have "Shredded and Spilntered" from the first season
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 02:20 PM   #19
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
who cares. AS long as they are releaseing them all on DVD, that is cool right?
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 03:50 PM   #20
GodzFire
Hench Mutant
 
GodzFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: The Sewers
Posts: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaPower
who cares. AS long as they are releaseing them all on DVD, that is cool right?
Exactly what we all should be thinking
GodzFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.