![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,089
|
The Call is placed. TMNT DVD Series interview pending...
Well, with any luck it is..
Well, I just put in a call to Lions Gate Entertainment. Hopefully they'll be able to put us in touch with the person in charge of the new TMNT DVD release from the ORIGINAL Series. If anyone has any questions to ask that person, please be sure to let me know through this post. Wow, 17 more weeks of new TMNT episodes. Barring no repeats, we should be getting new episodes untill the first week in June. Great time to be around, isn't it? . |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Radical Rat
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Splinter's Dojo
Posts: 1,531
|
Re: The Call is placed. TMNT DVD Series interview pending..
Quote:
__________________
![]() R.I.P. Master Splinter - Mirage Comics - May 1984 / June 2003 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - New Episode Guide |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Oregonian in heart & soul
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,731
|
awesome....
makes Saturdays worth-while to wake up to.
__________________
![]() Formally known as Scientific freak |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
|
ya it does. Right now at the 8:30 slot the are showing the entire first season in order again.
__________________
https://www.twitch.tv/turtlepizzapower |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,113
|
If you get to talk to them Neil, tell them to quit with the "unaired episodes" crap. And thell them that I'd gladly give them and additional $10-$15 for all of Season 10 on one DVD, instead of this bonus episode stuff.
Does anyone have an email address for them? I'd really like to talk to them...
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: somewhere in time
Posts: 198
|
why just season 10, I wish they would release 1-2 together since season 1 is only five episodes.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,113
|
I would want Season 2 separate from Season 1, as well.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: I would tell you, but i fear an attack of AOL Trial CDs.
Posts: 665
|
I hope they release all the seasons so I could go on a shopping spree because ive been saving up lots of money from my job for no reason and this would be a good opportunity to use it.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
|
I doubt they'll release all of season 3 and 4 at once.
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!" -My Brother, the Bad Guy |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
|
They can put them on multiple discs, you know.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|