The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2004, 03:31 PM   #1
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
Found Casey jones mega bloks set.

Yep, just got back from wal-mart. It was the only one there. I haven't opened it yet, but when I do I'll try to take some pictures. So for those of you that were waiting for this, it's definately out.
__________________
cqb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 03:41 PM   #2
Jo Dawn
Inactive Moderator
 
Jo Dawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Authority On All Things Don
Posts: 5,190
Ooh, cool. I gotta go see if I can find that now. Thanks for the heads up.
__________________
Jo Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 04:52 PM   #3
Triceraton
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 246
What mini figures, other than Casey, are in this set? I definitely want to get this though, the Casey mini figure looks great, and I have all the others(I bought the Combat Lair, because I'm more interested in the actual figures than the block sets themselves).
Triceraton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 05:25 PM   #4
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triceraton
What mini figures, other than Casey, are in this set? I definitely want to get this though, the Casey mini figure looks great, and I have all the others(I bought the Combat Lair, because I'm more interested in the actual figures than the block sets themselves).
Casey, Mike, and a foot ninja.
__________________
cqb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 05:38 PM   #5
Taloniss
Mad Scientist
 
Taloniss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,819
How much was it?
Taloniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 06:30 PM   #6
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taloniss
How much was it?
$12.88 US Dollars......
__________________
cqb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 04:36 PM   #7
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
Re: Found Casey jones mega bloks set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqb101
Yep, just got back from wal-mart. It was the only one there. I haven't opened it yet, but when I do I'll try to take some pictures. So for those of you that were waiting for this, it's definately out.
How many Mega Bloks sets do you have? Do you think you could please take a picture of Mega Bloks figures in a shot with a Playmates Mouser and (If you have one) a Krang action figure?
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.