The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like the turtle masks multi colored, or all of them red?
Red's much better. 10 35.71%
multi colored. I like rainbows. 17 60.71%
What the hell's a mask? 1 3.57%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2004, 06:23 PM   #1
host_punktmy
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Shadow Moses
Posts: 469
Colorfull enough for you?

Just curious about how many people prefer the multi colored masks which we usually see on the turtles, or the red ones.
__________________
"Eat this"

www.geocities.com/kingsofpain408 This is our site
host_punktmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 06:25 PM   #2
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
This has been asked MANY times... Still prefer the red ones, but I don't hate the colored ones either.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 06:37 PM   #3
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
Yes, they're colorFUL enough for me
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 06:37 PM   #4
Taloniss
Mad Scientist
 
Taloniss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,819
Either, or
Taloniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 08:05 PM   #5
jeff the cheff
Mad Scientist
 
jeff the cheff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 122 and an eighth
Posts: 2,129
They are both good for me, so I don't really care. I do think all red masks makes them look really badass though.
jeff the cheff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 09:11 PM   #6
FAH Q
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: NYC
Posts: 166
i like the red for the unity, but the multi color adds personality . . .
buyt i dig the mirage dark red ver. it just works better for me.
FAH Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 09:27 PM   #7
raphael90
Stone Warrior
 
raphael90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: ...down in the sewer listening to Skinny Puppy...
Posts: 618
masks

The different colored masks work for me much better.
__________________

"Babies? These things haven't even been BORN yet!"


-Raphael
raphael90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 09:48 PM   #8
Ace Duck
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 46
Speaking of colors in general, did anybody else find the bright green color of the Turtles in the old toon seasons 4-7 annoying?
Ace Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 10:23 PM   #9
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
I don't really care if they were red bandanas or multi-coloured ones, below is my horrible secret
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<Jarrah White, the Australian Ninja Turtle----- is colour-blind
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 06:12 AM   #10
THE-X-FLO
Foot Soldier
 
THE-X-FLO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrah White
I don't really care if they were red bandanas or multi-coloured ones, below is my horrible secret
So am I, but I guess you can distinguish red from blue all the same
THE-X-FLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 09:16 AM   #11
Stone Ill
Mad Scientist
 
Stone Ill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Posts: 2,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrah White
<Jarrah White, the Australian Ninja Turtle----- is colour-blind
Ok, well uh.. how many fingers am I holding up?

Wait.. that doesn't make much sense..

No, not much at all!
Stone Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 01:11 PM   #12
Shreddette
Hench Mutant
 
Shreddette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Chained to Shredders Bed
Posts: 402
LOL, I thought it was hilarious how you put "I like rainbows" beside the multi color choice which I chose...

For me, I prefer the colors 'cause you can always tell who is who, when you can't see their weapons. It kind of matters to me, to know who is talking
Shreddette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 02:05 PM   #13
Savanti Romero
Stone Warrior
 
Savanti Romero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Colorado
Posts: 600
I think the colors worked for a younger audience, while the red for the darker Mirage comics (Which were mostly black and white anyway.)
__________________
"The sceptor has returned at last; and it's all mine!"
-Savanti Romero, Vol. 1 issue 47 1992
AKA: [email protected]
utromheadquarters.0catch.com
Savanti Romero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 03:38 PM   #14
Aaron
Hench Mutant
 
Aaron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 357
I always liked the multi colored better because I have never read a TMNT comic in my life. I don't know why I haven't, just never got around to it I guess.
__________________
"Death comes for us all, Oroku Saki"
Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 03:41 PM   #15
host_punktmy
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Shadow Moses
Posts: 469
Well that's pretty much my only gripe about the red masks is that if they're not holding tier weapons then you can't tell who they are.
__________________
"Eat this"

www.geocities.com/kingsofpain408 This is our site
host_punktmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 05:48 PM   #16
Spectre
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: U.S.A
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by host_punktmy
Well that's pretty much my only gripe about the red masks is that if they're not holding tier weapons then you can't tell who they are.
I was going to say something like that only differently worded, but here it is anyway, since this is were you get to say what you think.

I always found it much easier to determine who's who with their different colored masks. Which is the reason why I voted for the colored masks.

he he he.
__________________




I'm a kid working at Kroger, so what!
Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 05:59 PM   #17
TMNT is cooler than MOTU
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 858
I like the different colored masks. But I hate it when that color applies to elbow/knee pads and wrist bands. Brown looks way better.
__________________


Thank you for getting rid of Hamato Yoshi, Michael Bay and Co.! He was suuuuuper unnecessary.
TMNT is cooler than MOTU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 06:01 PM   #18
Spectre
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: U.S.A
Posts: 124
I totally agree with you on that.
__________________




I'm a kid working at Kroger, so what!
Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 09:11 PM   #19
Cascadia
Oregonian in heart & soul
 
Cascadia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,731
both ways are fine with me.
__________________

Formally known as Scientific freak
Cascadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 09:39 PM   #20
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
i like the turtles with differnet colored bandanas
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.